Chapter 4 - Hey Kitty Kitty

Start from the beginning

Ed: So that's what you do with the Philosopher's stone, that's just twisted.

Rose starts backing up with me still close to her.

Me: Rose don't worry. You'll be safe with me.

She just nods as we both look at Ed.

Ed: I guess I should probably get a weapon.

Me: You think?

He rolls his eyes, ignoring my comment. He claps his hands and touches the ground, making an iron spear.

Father Cornello: You made a spear without a transmutation circle, you are gifted I give you that, but...

The chimera attacks him, breaking his spear. Ed using that opportunity, he moves forward, landing a good hit on it as the chimera as it jumps away. However, the chimera somehow lands a hit, slashing Ed's automail leg.

Father Cornello: Your little spear is no match for my chimera's claws, they can cut through iron.

Ed: It's claws only ripped my pants. I guess it's no match against steel.

The chimera's one set of claw's break, however it doesn't hold it back. It then jumps again onto Ed, not learning it's lesson. Ed allows it to make a move, resulting it to bite Ed's arm.

Me: ED!

Ed: That's right kitty, get a good TASTE!

Oh it was his automail arm. Well never mind then, he's perfectly fine. He kicks the Chimera with his foot, making it fly onto it's back. I pull Rose with me to see if it's out and sure enough it is. Father Cornello backs up.

Father Cornello: Your arm. A brother trapped in armor. It's all becoming clear now. You did it, didn't you? The one thing even the most novice alchemist knows is strictly forbidden!

Rose covers her mouth.

Ed: Why don't you come down here and try me! I'll show you real quick who the real novice is!

Father Cornello looks over to Rose.

Father Cornello: Rose... This is the price of their sin... The sin of committing human transmutation, the ultimate taboo for any alchemist who tries to bring the dead back to life!

Rose starts mumbling words I didn't quite hear.

Ed: This is what happens when you try to play god or whatever you wanna call it.

Me: Take a good look Rose.

Ed speaks up, finishing what I was going to say... again.

Ed: Is this what you want?

I look over to Rose who's now only standing her ground.

Father Cornello: So this is the great Fullmetal Alchemist Edward Elric. Not even half a man, better yet no even half a boy! And you!

He looks over to me.

Father Cornello: From what I've seen you're not as great as people told me Musical Alchemist! Where's your guitar? Why haven't you admitted the truth?!

Me: Old man I have no idea what you're talking about and what truth? I have nothing to hide.

Father Cornello: Don't fool me girl, I can see it in your eyes!

Me: If you know it, then say it! If not, I guess you're just a coward.

Father Cornello: You've also committed the taboo! I can sense you have foreseen the truth.