"You can leave now dickhead."

"But-"

"You have five seconds."

He sighed once more before retreating back to his car.

"I'm stopping by tomorrow and I'll keep doing it until I leave for college again."

She let out another fake laughter, "don't even bother. I'm leaving tonight."

"To go where?"

"None of your damn business, bye asshole!"

Blake whistled for Sparrow and walked inside with him going in after her. It took her everything in her body to not forgive him.

But there was no way she could. She couldn't just forget the hurt she had went through the last three months; the pain and heartbreak that he had caused her. He said he didn't want to date her because of distance but wanted her back once he is on summer break? She refused to be a summer fling with a boy she was still in love with. She didn't deserve to be treated like that, she was worth way more than that and she knew it. She would never let a boy treat her in a way her dad would never approve of.

Jace walked into his house grumpily. "I'm assuming it didn't go well?" Tammy asked her son.

"She yelled at me to get away, I told her I still loved her and all she said was congrats. She hates me."

"You have to keep in mind that you broke her heart honey."

"Are you on her fucking side too?!" he asked, his voice slightly raising.

"Watch your mouth with me" she said sternly only for him to mumble a sorry. "I'm always on your side but I'm just saying that you broke up with her three months ago. She doesn't trust you anymore Jace, you have to let her trust you again."

"It took so long to even get her to not hate me junior year. How the heck am I supposed to do that?"

"You have to show her rather than telling her. Show her that you love her and want to be with her rather than telling her. Actions speak louder than words."

"She is leaving today to go back on the road, how am I supposed to make her stay?"

"You can think of something Jace, you're a smart kid."

For the next two hours Jace tried thinking of anything he could do.

But then an idea came to him.

He grabbed his keys and left quickly, he drove to Blake's house and her car wasn't there but Sparrow laid on the front porch so he knew she didn't leave yet.

He knocked on the door and was quite shocked who opened the door. A grown man who was a few inches taller than him, he had dark brown hair and light brown eyes, his skin was very pale.

"Can I help you?" he asked Jace.

"Yeah is Susie here?"

"Yes, can I ask who you are?"

"I'm Jace, can I just come in?" he asked impatiently.

He nodded and opened the door, Jace walked in and saw Susie making dinner.

"Hey Susie" Jace smiled at the woman he hasn't seen in a while.

"I don't want you in my house after you broke my daughters heart."

His sighed, "I know and I'm sorry but I'm trying to get her back."

"Good luck with that. Blake is stubborn and she won't let you in easily. She hardly talks to anyone anymore."