Radhika was so happy hearing this that her tears fell with joy ... She also knelt with him and put her forehead on his  and said: Yes always!  I always wanted to be with you and I will be with you forever!  Yes, I will be yours alone!  ... I will marry you, my life!

- they hugged each other while their tears fall!  Then Kabir took out the diamond ring and put it on radhika 's finger ..Radhika kissed him on his forehead as if she was thanking him for giving her the best day of her life ... even he did the same thing

-Kabir: My gift isn't over yet ...

- Radhika: Really? .... Kabir grabbed her hand and headed together to the dinner table that found their favorite dishes  ...

- Radhika: OMG ! Wow!  This is the same dessert that I was still in love with now?  And that woman who was preparing dinner for us and the region's famous dish, Kabir, really, thank you very much ...

- Kabir: Do you remember what you used to tell me  “No thank you, and no sorry between the friends .” It seems that your memory is weak ...

- Radhika: Don't worry, you will definitely lose your memory.  When you get old and old, you walk while leaning on your cane ...

- Kabir: No one will win you. In the discussion ...

- Radhika: I know ...

- Kabir: Now is the time for the last part of the surprise ...

- Radhika:  again ?? 

-Kabir: Still one surprise ...

They entered that small house, its decor was never changed, the same lighting and furniture!

- Kabir gave a box to Radhika and told her that there was something to wear. I know you didn't bring anything with you ... Radhika was surprised after seeing her favorite sleep suit after all these years and some pictures of them ...

- Radhika: Did you keep it, crazy ?!

- Kabir: they were the last memory of our friendship so I didn't want to lose them either ....

- Radhika smiled at him ...

- Radhika: Do not worry, we will take other memories, compensate us for all that was lost from us, I promise you!  ...

- Kabir: I don’t want to become emotional please go and wear it or what you think to wear it in front of me I assure you that it will be the best memory in my life  ...

- Radhika: Shut up!  She went to change her clothes ....

A few moments later, Radhika came back and found Kabir waiting for her ... She was a little shy ... As for Kabir, he was smiling happily at last, finally his love  comeback , who had disappeared for 20 years!

- He went towards her and carried her to the bed while he sat close to her ... He took her on his lap ... She was looking at him sympathetically ...

- Kabir: Do you know how lucky you are?  ... She looked at him with amazement ...

- Kabir: No, not because I love you so much. You are lucky that I have never been convinced of you leaving me!  I always thought that you will come back to my life someday .. I am lucky that I never gave up .. Do you know how angry I was?  On that day I screamed at you when I learned that you were married to Pratap only because you love me ...

- Radhika: What do you mean Kabir?

- Kabir: Your words with Mr. Pratap were accidentally recorded on my phone..I knew everything then..I knew when I did..You made a great sacrifice for me..and now I want to live with you at every moment, like this always with this close  .. I do not want to waste more time fighting and fighting, enough  ... Can you accept my love ...