Part-14

"Kya hua hai?" Anirudh asked when he saw her stuttering.

"Wo mujhe...wo..." She pointed to a handi of roshogulla. "Kya main wo le sakti hoon? Aur kuch nhi chahiye, bas ek handi!" She said it all in one breath.

Anirudh looked at her with disbelief. He couldn't believe that she is the same girl who just now, for her aatm-samman & kartavya, very politely refused to take his gifts but now she herself is asking for it.

"Aise mat dekhiye, nhi dena toh mat dijiye." She made a gloomy face.

"Arey nhi-nhi tum rakh lo, par tumne toh abhi kaha tha ki..."

"Haan kaha toh tha par baki saari cheezen ek taraf aur mere roshogulle ek taraf." She said with a naughty smile while looking at the handi of roshogulla.

Hearing her last line, a memory flashed before Anirudh's eyes.

Flashback :

"Kyun karti ho tum aisa Aradhya! Khana kyun nhi khaya tumne abhi tak?" Anirudh asked with irritation.

"Kyunki main aapse gussa hoon!" She made a sullen face.

"Aur wo kyun?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Kyunki aapne kaha tha ki mele mein ghumane le jayenge par aap bhool gye!" She blew her mouth.

Anirudh chuckled seeing her antics.

"Achcha? Ek min ruko." He said and went away. Aradhya folded her arms and waited for him to return. He came back after few minutes with a handi of roshogullas. Seeing it her face lit up and she quickly snatched it from him.

Anirudh looked at her with a surprised expression.

"Abhi toh kisine kaha tha ki wo mujhse gussa hai aur khana bhi nhi khayega toh phir abb kya hua?" Anirudh very well knew about her eternal love for roshogullas and so he teased her.

"Huh, kyunki saari cheezen ek taraf, aur mere roshogulle ek taraf!" She said dramatically, looking at the handi of roshogulla

"Arey mujhe bhi toh do!" Anirudh forwarded his hands.

"Kabhi nhi!" She made a face and devoured a roshogulla in front of him while he just stood there admiring his roshogulla. She then forwarded one to him, believing her, he too opened his mouth for her to feed him but instead she ran away with the pot and Anirudh started chasing her.

"Ruk...ruko!" He yelled running after her.

"Kyun? Main nhi rukne wali!" She said and ran down the stairs but just as she was going to climb the last stair, her leg slipped and she was about to fall but someone held her from behind. She opened her eyes and looked behind to find Anirudh trying hard to suppress his laughter.

"Bohot hasi aarahi hai na?" She said and pinched his hand.

"Ahhhh!" He wailed in pain while she giggled looking at his expressions.