Part-1

"Aapki maut Barrister babu!" one of them said with a sneer.

They had bamboo sticks in their hands.

Anirudh, without uttering a single word, stepped out of his motor car at once.

One of the goons recognized him as he had heard of Anirudh's aggression and not only he, whole Tulsipur knew the consequences of infuriating Anirudh Roy Choudhary. And he better than to do just that.

So he did what was expected of him.

He threw his stick on the ground and ran away as fast as his legs could carry him, looking as if he had seen a ghost.

The other goons were shocked upon witnessing this sight but they didn't move an inch away from their places.

While Anirudh was stepped towards them slowly, a goon tried to hit his head from the back but he held the stick just at the right moment, sensing his presence behind him and struck the goon's head with the stick instead. The goon held his head in pain and fell to the ground unconscious.

And it wasn't the end, one by one, all of the 8 goons came but were beaten by him instead. All of them laid on the ground unconscious a few minutes later.

Anirudh wiped his hands on the kurta a member of that gang had on. He glanced at his watch and hissed when he saw that he was late for dinner. Bela won't be too happy about it.

As a last retribution, he kicked a man lying near his feet, who clutched his stomach and gasped for air. Sneering at the sight, he drove off, not wanting to see their pity-worthy faces anymore.

Hard luck! Poor souls, only if they knew the consequences.

_________________ __________________

Anirudh sat on his study chair to check on some files when he noticed his injured fist, which might have been the result of the many punches he had showered on some deserved faces that day. He stared at it for time and without a warning, a memory flashed infront of his eyes.

Flashback:

"Aisa kya karte hain aap jo itni chot lagate hain?" She said panicking on seeing blood oozing out of Anirudh's hand.

"Arey arey shant," he held her face in his hands. "shant ho jao!" said Anirudh in order to calm her down.

"Kaise shaant ho jaun, haan? Aap ka khoon bahega toh mein shant reh sakti hoon kya?" She said with tears brimming up her eyes.

"Arey choti si chot hai baba, aur tum iske liye ro rhi ho? Itni chinta hai meri?" Anirudh said raising one of his eyebrows.

"Toh? Nhi hogi? Patni hoon mein aapki! Khud se zyada fikr hai mujhe aapki!" She said applying ointment on his hand.

"Achcha? Aur agar kabhi mujhe kuch hogya..." Anirudh stopped abruptly as she kept her finger on his lips.

"Chup! Khabardar agar aage se kuch bhi aisa kaha toh! Aapko kuch ho, isse pehle mein he na mar jaun?" She said with teary eyes.

He held her hand and kept it on his heart.

"Inn dhadkano ko mehsoos karo, ye tabhi tak chalengi jabtak mera pyaar mere paas hai, jo ki tum ho." He said and embraced her in his ever protective arms.

End of flashback.

He walked towards a photoframe of a couple in Barrister robes hanging on a wall in his study.