Part-6

Anirudh was in his study going through some papers when Bela entered.

"Kya karre the bhaiya?" She asked and sat on the couch.

"Mai court ka kuch kam kar raha tha. Aap yahan kaise choti bandariya ji" Teased Anirudh.

"Mai...Main choti bandariya?!" Frowned Bela.

"Haan!" Anirudh said playfully.

She blew her face hearing this and faced his opposite direction.

"Abb kuch bologi bhi ya sirf muh he phulaye rakkhogi?" Anirudh stood up from his study chair and walked towards her.

"Aap se baat nhi karni! Aap gande bhaiya ho! Aap ne mko bandariya kyun bola?" She said looking at his direction and again turned her face back.

"Abb tum din bhar uchchal-kud karti rahogi aur chot lagaogi toh log tumhe bandariya nhi bulayenge kya?" He said dramatically.

"Jaiye mko aapse koi baat nhi karni, abb mat aayiyega mere paas Bela, Bela karke!" She said and showed her tongue.

Anirudh chuckled and kneeled down before her and caught both of his ears.

"Sorry, maaf kardo na, tumse baat kiye bagair main reh sakta hoon kya?" He made a cute face

Bela melted looking at his cuteness. However much he potrays himself as a cold-hearted and an unfeeling person but he becomes a child and pours all his emotions when he is with her. He has always been her protective shield. After Aradhya, she was the one who meant everything for him. He cared for her like a mother, protected her like a father and taught her life values being a brother. She too felt secure near him. As Binoy and Somnath never accepted her as their own, she found her family in him and Trilochan kaka. These two men were the most important people in her life. They meant the world for her but she being a girl, did throw tantrums at them. Both the RC men, who had never faced such situations in their life, struggled a lot in upbringing her. They were used to her sulking behavior and had already mastered the art of persuading her long since.

"Thik hai maaf karungi par ek shart hai." She said and folded her arms.

"Shart?" Anirudh looked confused.

"Aapko boudi ke baare mein mko batana hoga!" She said and closed her eyes with her palm thinking that Anirudh would certainly scold her. But to her surprise, nothing of that sort happened, instead Anirudh walked towards the photoframe hanging on the wall and stared at it for few minutes. While he did so, she walked towards him and caught one his hands and shook it, bringing him out of his trance.

"Aap ko nhi batana toh koi baat nhi." She said and tried to walk out but he held her hand and lifted her in his arms.

"Nhi, ussdin bhi tumne poocha tha na, aaj main batata hoon." He said with a subtle smile.