25~Rivals~

K: Shoyo!

K: Shoyo!

K: Answer the phone I need to talk to you!

Hinata POV

Hinata huffed and sat down after practice on Friday evening. He chugged nearly the entire water bottle, then went to check his phone exploding with notifications.

H: Sure I have a minute

H: What is it?

K: Its a long story...

K: Can you sleepover tonight?

H: Well yeah im free but...

H: you know what happened last time I left Kageyama alone

K: Fine ill come to your place

H: Youre really willing to put up with him??

K: Ill deal with it

K: this is urgent

Hinata put the phone back in his bag after his eyes widened in surprise.

He's really willing to be near Kageyama? By choice? Wow, this must really be big.

The spiker nervously walked over to his gloomy boyfriend who was arguing with Tsukishima. 

"Hey Tob- Kageyama," he quickly corrected himself, forgetting that Tsuki was right beside them. The blonde boy lifted an eyebrow, but left in disgust after being in the ginger's presence. 

Tobio glared at the boy as he watched him leave before facing his little boyfriend. "Yeah?"

"So, don't be mad but," he started nervously, playing with his hands. "Kenma's sleeping over tonight."

The setter sighed in annoyance. "Why don't you just sleep over there?"

This time, Hinata was the one to use the 'mom' look. "Really? look down at your arm there. That's what happened last time I left you home alone."

The taller boy rolled his eyes. "You don't have to babysit me. It's not like I'm allowed to run anyways."

"You seriously think I would take that risk?" Hinata questioned. "You really need to start thinking higher of me, Tobio. I care about you y'know," he smiled at his boyfriend over his shoulder as he walked away, making the setter blush.

~~

The freak duo walked into their home after practice, and into the bedroom. 

"Shoyo!"

Hinata had no reaction, other than a huge smile at the sight of his best friend, who was already in the spiker's bed.

Kageyama on the other hand, nearly jumped ten feet at the sudden yell.

"Kenma!" Hinata dropped his bags and leapt into the bed to hug his friend. Meanwhile, the tired setter picked the bags up and closed the door.

After the two released their hug, Hinata looked up at his best friend. "How've you been? Feels like it's been forever since you've come over here! Wait, are you okay? Did I jump on you too hard?" 

Kenma clenched his eyes shut in pain. "No, you're okay. That's just another thing I came to tell you about."

Kageyama stood awkwardly in the corner of the room, glaring at the blonde boy.

"Hey, Tobio, how about you go make us all some dinner?" Hinata offered, receiving an annoyed look from the boy. "You can make your favorite..."

Kageyama reluctantly agreed, and left the room.