14~Caught~

Kageyama and Hinata woke up late Sunday morning, exhausted from the previous night's terrors. Kageyama opened his eyes to a sunshine filled room, laying next to an equally bright and sunny boy. 

Hinata stretched and yawned, almost hitting his tall boyfriend in the face with the sudden movement.

"Good morning!" He said cheerfully as he gave the tall boy a hug.

Kageyama hugged the spiker, but his mind was elsewhere.

"What're ya thinking about?" The small boy looked up at his boyfriend, noticing the odd behavior.

"Oh, well I've got to stop at home at some point to grab some stuff , and I'm trying to figure out when." Kageyama reached over to the bedside table and grabbed his phone. "I still have the security app, I can just check the cameras."

"You have cameras in your house?" Hinata asked in astonishment.

"Yeah, and we have waterproof ones on the roof. We've got the top two floors."

Hinata sat up and pleaded. "Can I come with you? I wanna see the roof!"

The grumpy setter sighed. "Yeah, I guess so."

After the two got up, Kageyama opened the app to check the cameras. Hinata looked over the taller boy's shoulder.

"Woah, how many cameras do you have?" Hinata stared at the massive number of camera angles shown on the screen.

"We only put them in the public rooms and hallways, thankfully we have none in bedrooms or bathrooms." Kageyama sighed in annoyance. 

"Why would you want cameras in your home?" Hinata thought about how uncomfortable that would make him feel.

"It wasn't my choice!" Kageyama defended himself. "My dad is paranoid someone is going to rob us, because we have valuable items inside. I barely leave my room when I'm there though, so it doesn't bother me much."

Kageyama flipped through the cameras, and pulled down multiple tabs. "Think this is the first time I've ever been thankful for them though." He continued to look through previous videos and ones that had his dad in them. "Okay... looks like he was there half an hour ago, but left... I'm assuming for work."

The setter put his phone into his pocket, and looked down at the boy. Okay, if you want to come, you're going to need to cover up."

"What do you mean?" Hinata looked down at himself.

"Are you stupid or something? If my dad looks back at the cameras, he can see you were with me, and find out that I'm staying with you!" Kageyama slapped his hand over his face. "Do you have any oversized hoodies or anything? Hats maybe?"

Hinata sighed in defeat. "They're all in the wash right now."

Kageyama assumed this would happen, and walked over to his bag. He pulled out one of his sweatshirts, and a beanie. "Put these on." Kageyama held out the items in his hand, while blushing slightly.

Hinata excitedly took the items, and put them on. "Make sure to cover your hair, it's very recognizable." The grumpy setter added.

"What is that supposed to mean?" The small boy took offense to the comment.

After Hinata waved goodbye to his mom, receiving a strange look from her, the two headed out.

They arrived to the massive apartment building. Hinata's jaw dropped to the floor.

"You live here?!" He asked in disbelief.

"Will you pick your jaw up off the floor please?" The setter asked in annoyance. "Yes, we've got the top two."