17~Facetime~

Kenma POV

Kenma lay on his messy bed playing animal crossing on his switch. He heard the front door open and close, but didn't bother to get up. He already knew who it was. There was only one other person who had a key to the house who actually came this early in the evening.

Kuroo swung open the door with a huge smile on his face at the sight of his blonde counterpart. He had his school uniform shirt on, halfway buttoned, and an undone tie. His hair was a mess, and had two backpacks swung over his shoulder. A drop of sweat dripped down the middle-blocker's jawline, making the setter blush.

The captain frowned at the dark cave of a room and flipped on the light switch, resulting in the smaller boy hiding under the covers.

"Kuroo..." Kenma complained from under the sheets, not taking his eyes off of the screen. "Turn them off."

"Nope," Kuroo smiled as he sat down on the bed, pulling the sheets off of his friend. "You need to stop acting like a bat. Believe it or not, you're not nocturnal," he patted the half-blonde head.

"Shut up," Kenma muttered as he slowly sat up, game still in hand.

Kenma laid down on his pillows, while Kuroo put down his bags and reached into the top drawers of the dresser for a shirt. The middle-blocker kept clothes here, since he was already over so often.

Kuroo ripped off his shirt, while the setter desperately tried to focus his attention away from him, but not without a peek.

Kenma awkwardly tried to hide his blush with his turtleneck as he admired the back muscles of the rooster-haired boy in front of him. The sweat dripping lined each and every bulge and crevice, defining his toned body.

What the hell? Why am I blushing? It's just fucking Kuro, calm down.

As Kuroo slipped on another shirt and walked over to the bed, the blonde tried to act uninterested, and focused on the screen.

"Why the hell are you so sweaty?" Kenma questioned.

Kuroo grinned and rubbed the back of his head. "Right, sorry about that. I just ran here from school, doing some extra practice. I'll take a shower in a bit." The blocker laid down next to the shorter boy, watching his game.

When Kuroo didn't start talking immediately, Kenma knew something was up. "What happened?" he asked in disappointment.

Kuroo sighed and leaned his head back. "Well, I've got some news, but you're gonna kill me."

Kenma looked over for a split second, waiting for an explanation. "Well, I've got a new girlfriend..."

The setter tensed, trying not to show it.

Why do I get so angry every time?

"So? Why would I be mad?" he asked, continuing to play.

The captain hesitated, preparing for the backlash. "Her name is Alisa Haiba." Kenma raised an eyebrow at the name. "She's... Lev's sister."

The femboy dropped his switch and whipped his head around to face the nervous boy. "You're dating the freak's sister?"

Kuroo awkwardly smiled, showing off his pearly whites. Kenma found it difficult to stay angry at the boy. 

"That's why I stayed so late to practice, I was telling him."

The setter sighed angrily and picked up his switch. "Whatever, do what you want."

Kenma fought the urge to scream.

Why? I'm not in charge of him, so why do I feel the need to stop him?