10~Training Camp~ (Part 2)

Hinata POV

Hinata's perfect dream was disturbed by an unholy harsh light burning through his eyelids. He cracked them open, and immediately regretted it. Hinata stared directly into the sun through the window, and saw Kageyama's red face quickly look away from him. The small boy flipped himself over and smashed his face into his pillow. Wait, why was Kageyama blushing? Hinata looked back up at his boyfriend, and struggled to keep his eyes open to look at him.

Kageyama POV (A few minutes beforehand)

Kageyama watched his little boyfriend hug and stuff his face into the pillow. He wrapped his leg around it, and lightly snored. So cute...

Kenma leaned right next to Kageyama's ear. "You wish that was you, huh?" He smirked.

Kageyama's thoughts were interrupted by the catboy's scare.

Kageyama jumped, and turned around to face the smaller setter. "S- shut up."

Kageyama felt Hinata's eyes drill holes in the back of his head, and prayed that the orange-haired boy didn't catch him.

"Kageyama..." Hinata yawned. I can't take this anymore. He's too cute. "Are you hot or something? Why are you red?"

Kageyama was saved by Tanaka, which was a first for him. The loud boy burst through the door and started yelling.

"C'mon you guys! If you don't get your asses out here, you're gonna miss breakfast!" He ran back out the door to join the others in the cafeteria.

The mention of food woke Hinata up, and he ran out of the room.

Kenma and Kageyama sat in silence. The black-haired boy sat there, covering his face with his hands.

Kenma giggled. "Don't worry. My lips are sealed," he patted the embarrassed boy's back. "Just, take care of him for me." Kenma got up and followed the short decoy.

Nekoma, Karasuno, Fukurodani, and other teams battled in practice games all day. Karasuno got to show off their new and improved freak quick attack, and only a few people in that room knew why they had suddenly improved so dramatically.

By lunch time, Karasuno had a score of 7 wins to 4 losses. 3 of those losses belonging to Nekoma, which was mostly caused by Kenma making fun of Kageyama, causing him to get flustered and angry, therefore losing his hand-to-eye coordination.

Bokuto POV

On the other side of the court, Fukurodani played their 8th game of the day. In the middle of the game, the spiker of the other team hit Akaashi in the face with the ball when he wasn't prepared to receive it. Akaashi fell to the ground, then quickly regained his strength, and stood up.

"AKAASHIIII SAAAN!" Bokuto dramatically ran over to the setter. Akaahsi's nose was bleeding, but he quickly wiped it away. "Your pretty face... It's going to be ruined..." Bokuto said sadly. Everyone in their team and the opponent's, looked over at the two in confusion. 

"Quiet Bokuto, I'm fine." Akaashi assured him and walked over to the bench for a tissue. Bokuto then saw everyone staring at him, realized what he had just screamed out loud, and covered his face in embarrassment. 

The next few days of the training camp went pretty good for Karasuno, and their winning score got higher everyday, especially since Kageyama built up a tolerance to Kenma's special attacks.

3rd person POV

On the third night, it seemed like everyone in the room, including Kenma, surprisingly fell asleep before 1, which was a first for him.

Well, everyone except the freak duo.

The two lovebirds stayed up talking about anything and everything together. 

Hinata blushed at the sound of his boyfriend's tired voice. Nighttime was one of the few times where Kageyama would actually talk, and Hinata clung to every word. He craved this part of the day, the only part where he would be the listener, and Kageyama would be the talker.

The truth is, Hinata loved Kageyama's voice, and rarely got to hear him talk when he's not angry. When the setter talks about things that he's genuinely interested in, Hinata would savor each and every time his face lit up, because it happened very rarely. Nobody else got to see this side of him, and it made Hinata feel special.

Kageyama also craved this time of night, because it was one of the few times where he could talk to his little boyfriend freely, without being scared of someone hearing him. The small spiker was one of the few people Kageyama felt comfortable telling almost anything. He loved the fact that Hinata could talk for hours on end when he just felt like listening, and he was an equally good listener when grumpy setter wanted to vent.

Kageyama paused and looked over to the orange-haired boy, snuggled up in his blanket. He had it pulled up over his nose like a little kid, but he could tell he was smiling. It was a rare thing for Kageyama to see Hinata so still and calm, so that he could really admire his features.

After a minute, the two boys just lay there, looking at each other.

Before he knew it, Kageyama had been interrupted by the feeling of the smaller boy's lips on his own. After a couple minutes, the two boys separated. Hinata now laid on top of his tall counterpart, and smiled down at him. 

Kageyama blushed, but couldn't take his eyes off the little ginger.

Hinata laid his head down on his boyfriend's chest, and snuggled up next to him. The setter wrapped his arms around the boy, and hugged him close.

The two closed their eyes, and a few minutes later, they fell asleep, with no worries in the world.

Kenma POV

Really, Hinata? Now? In the room with everyone else? Ugh, now I'm going to have to take care of this in the morning.

Kenma sighed and flipped his pillow over.

For the other two days, the two continued to do the same thing every night, continuing to get more and more attached to each other.

It slowly started getting harder and harder to hide what was going on between the two, and it didn't go unnoticed.