9~Training Camp~ (Part 1)

I freaking love this fanart so much- (sorry I couldn't find the credit:(

Anywayyy Bokuaka shippers- this one is you you;)

The team arrived to Nekoma High School, and everyone slowly started waking up. Suga quickly walked to the back of the bus, and before anyone noticed, went to wake up the two lovebirds.

"Hey, guys." He whispered as he lightly shook them. "I hate to interrupt this, but I'm assuming you don't want anyone else to see you," Suga smirked. Kageyama immediately took his arm off Hinata, and both boys went red. "Don't worry, I'll keep your little secret."

Kageyama blushed and took his arm off Hinata, but nodded at silver-haired boy.

The yawning boys exited the bus, dragging their feet as the walked towards the school. Nishinoya and Tanaka quickly woke up, and started screaming about, and pointing at the quote-on-quote "Tokyo Tower", which they had been told multiple times, is not the Tokyo Tower.

The Nekoma boys saw them coming, and came to greet them. Daichi and Kuroo had their usual way-too-aggressive handshake, as they had the most intense staring contest known to man. When Tora and Tanaka spotted each other, they ran over to each other, started crying, and spouted some 'comrades' crap. Kenma greeted his best friend, while Kuroo took a break from his weird handshake to glare at Hinata.

"Why does he hate me so much?" Hinata cowered under the captain's glare. 

"Oh, just ignore him." Kenma calmly reassured him, as he glared back at Kuroo. 

The Karasuno boys unpacked their bags in their respective sleeping rooms. Of course, Hinata and Kenma picked the same room, and put their sleeping bags next to each other. Kageyama got jealous, and put his on the other side. Hinata sat down on his, uncomfortably sitting in-between the glaring battle between Kenma and Kageyama.

The two teams hung out and caught up before dinner.

The Fukurodani team came to join the other two for dinner in the cafeteria, which added even more chaos to the room. Kuroo and Bokuto started nagging at Tsuki, who was trying to ignore them by talking to Yamaguchi. 

Tsukishima POV

"Cooome ooon Tsukiii let's go practiceeee.." Bokuto whined.

"I'm not training with you." He said bluntly and continued eating.

"Cooome ooonn," He pleaded. "I'll go kiss Akaashi if you do..."

Kuroo, Yamaguchi, and Tsuki all stopped what they were doing and stared at Bokuto in astonishment.

"First of all," Tsuki started, as he tried to acknowledge what he'd just heard. "Why would I want to see that? And why would you even offer to do it?"

The other two looked at Bokuto, desperate for answers. "Well..." He started.

"You like him." Kuroo smirked. "I know you do."

Bokuto went red. "Well... maybe I do maybe I don't."

"You do." Yamaguchi agreed.

"C'mon Tsuki pleaaase..." Kuroo kneeled before the blonde middle-blocker and begged. "Just do it, I need to see this."

"Nope." He refused. "Why on earth would I help you?"

"Okay then, if you're going to be stubborn." Kuroo stood up and smiled. "If you do it, I won't tell anyone about what I saw you and Yamaguchi do in the bathroom a few hours ago." Kuroo stood tall, proud of himself.

Yams went completely red, and Tsuki calmly looked away from him. How the hell did he see that? I made sure nobody was around. He's got to be bluffing. "What are you talking about?" He asked.