Chapter 55: College

Photo: Maisie and all her friends she is really close to Courtney Sam and Tyler ( Tyler really likes her)

Maisie's POV...
Today is Thursday I can't wait to see all my Mates I love them all I can't wait till college I woke up I put my pink belly top jumper on and dark blue jeans and brought my hair forward walked downstairs and my mum took me to college I walked out and shut the car door Sam and Courtney ran out and said hi guys I said hey I we saw Daniel walking with Casey Courtney said just ignore babe I said ok let's go I took of my leather jacket to see Tyler staring at me and he smirked I put my leather jacket and folders in my locker and my bag I got my phone and put it in my pocket and ran over to Tyler and jumped into his arms he caught my bum before I fell straight off his hips he said hello spider woman I jumped off his waist and he put his arm round my waist I said hello and we all laughed..

Daniels POV...
I am going to try and speak to Robbie today I miss all of them a lot seeing Maisie like that with Tyler I am missing her a lot too Casey said come on babe we have to go to registration I said I will catch up with you babe she said ok love you I said yeah love you too..

Robbie's POV...
Tyler was talking about a football match today we are All 17 I am meeting Tyler their and Maisie is too Sam and Courtney are meeting too Sam doesn't play in the team everyone is in the team but Sam and Courtney and Maisie play in the girls team Daniel came over and everyone walked to registration Daniel said Robbie mate please wait I said Daniel don't mate me you hurt everyone's feelings Maisie's more than anyone's everyone knows what you are like why did you even do it then Tyler shouted OI Robbie come on I said I am not sorry Daniel you brought this on yourself Maisie is an amazing girl I don't how you could do it Maisie said Robbie come on I ran upstairs and Maisie caught me just before I fell down again we all laughed..

Daniels POV...
What have I done I will try and talk too talk too Maisie in chemistry I have got two hours with her after break I walked down to the cafe to get me and Casey a drink..

Maisie's POV....
We were all outside I said come on guys bell is about to go Tyler said Maisie are you ok you look abit worried I said yeah I have got to sit next to Daniel for 2 hours Tyler said Maisie you will be fine and he lifted me up and sir shouted Tyler green put Maisie betts down now I put her down she said bye guys her and oscar went to chemistry I sat down in my seat and in walked Daniel oscar looked behind and winked at me then Casey walked in she smiled at me I said hey Casey she said hi Maisie you ok I said yeah then sir said Maisie I am moving you seats I said where to sir and I stood up I am swapping you with issac you will sit next to Casey I said ok she smiled at me..

Casey's POV...
Maisie said hi are you ok I said yeah thanks never been better she said how is your baby I said ok thanks sir said I will be back in abit I am just going to get prints out and your work..

Maisie's POV....
Daniel stood up and came over to our table and he stood in front of me and said what the hell do you think you are playing at I said what do you mean I stood up and he said your sick in the head and your pathetic trying to get my wife to group with you I stood up and said wait a minute that's not it at all sir came back in and Daniel said this isn't over sir said Daniel sit down now he said this isn't over oscar looked at me and he said you will be ok I promise you...

Casey's POV...
Maisie I am sorry I don't want this to get any worse I am going to ask sir to move me seats at the end of the day she said Casey I understand I know how jealous and crazy Daniel can be we laughed and we carried on with the lesson...

Tyler's POV...
It's lunch I was waiting outside Maisie class and I saw Casey but not Daniel or Maisie I said oscar mate where is Maisie he ran and said follow me..

Maisie's POV...
Let go of me Daniel had his arm across my neck and said what do you think you are playing at trying to make my wife go against me I said Daniel please let me go it's not like that at all he said yeah whatever I am sick of your sob stories I said let me go then Daniel let go I ran into Tyler's arms and Daniel stood up and said explain yourself then I said the day when Robbie and Casey told me everything I said to Casey it's not her fault that all this happened you are the one to be blamed you were the one who cheated and played us both and Casey bless her gave me a hug and we said we will be friends and she says she still loves you and I told her that I don't want to be near you anymore but Casey said she will always be on your side but she is my friend that's all Daniel looked at me I turned round to look at Tyler and Courtney shouted Maisie do not turn back round I turned round and Daniel punched me straight in my cheek I fell backwards into Tyler's arms I said that's it and I punched Daniel straight in the face he punched me again in my arm sir said Maisie betts and Daniel my office now I let go of Tyler and we went to sirs office...

Mr Williams POV...
Right you two what happened Maisie told me everything Daniel said yes that is true I said right Daniel you ever hit Maisie again or wind her up or go near her their will be consequences Daniel said ok sir and he walked away I said let's have a look at your face Maisie and your arm sir said wow that's a big bruise on your cheek the one on your arm is big we will not call the police this time but if it ever happens again we will I will ring your mum and tell her Maisie said thanks sir...

Daniels POV...
Maisie walked outside sirs office I said Maisie I am so sorry she turned round with a big bruise on her cheek she screamed stay away I said Maisie please then Tyler ran over and said Maisie are you and Robbie looked at me and said disgraceful we have just watched the CCTV it's shocking your lucky the police aren't here the teacher he won't this time I walked away and saw Casey she wasn't very happy she said I saw what you did to Maisie but I can't stop loving you and we have poppy and a baby boy on the way but I am going to have to tell Maisie we can't be friends..

Maisie's POV...
Casey said hi Maisie I will miss you as a friend but we can't be friends anymore I said ok bye and she gave me a hug I said nice being friends with you and we laughed...

Molly's POV...
Maisie walked in I ran over to her and her cheek was badly bruised and she showed me her arm I said aww baby I am pretty sure things will be ok now she said I love you mum I said I love you to baby and Alex came in and Maisie ran into his arms and Alex gave her a massive hug..

Courtney's POV...
We are all at football Tyler Robbie Oscar Tom Thomas lee Harry Lewis were all playing me Maisie and Sam were sat watching Maisie's face is abit better Tyler scored Maisie ran into his arms it's half time we are all having a drink the second half now...

Maisie's POV...
It's the end of the match we were all walking back to the mini bus and Tyler grabbed hold of my hand he told the mini bus to go I said Tyler what are you doing he said taking you somewhere you can trust me I followed him and we walked into a function room out onto the rugby pitch and I saw blankets and candles I said aww Tyler it's lovely we sat down and we had some wine and food Tyler looked me in the eyes he put his hand on my cheek and pulled my face up to his and we pushed our lips together then we stood up and we he kissed me again then a taxi came and we drove home the taxi dropped me off first I kissed him again and said bye Tyler...