Chapter Three: Crush, Chop & Burn: Part Three

Start from the beginning

"GET OUT!?"

I jumped when I heard someone shouting.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around and saw that I was still in my room but it had gotten dark.

'What the hell?' I thought.

I quickly got out of bed, left my room, and ran downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw multiple kids running out the house, and the place was an absolute mess.

"What the hell happened here?" I asked.

"Leo and the other kids happened" Tasha said.

"You kids have really done it this time. And who gave Eddy cake" Dad said and just by looking at him I can tell her was angry.

"What happened? I literally wake up to the sound of someone shouting and see multiple kids leaving the house" I asked.

"Sorry we woke you pumpkin" Dad said.

"It's fine dad" I reassured him, making him smile.

"I just wanted them to have one more night of fun before you put them back in their display cases" Leo explained.

"Biologically regulated atmospheric chambers" Dad corrected him.

"Still the same thing" I scoffed while rolling my eyes.

" Look, the fun's over. As of tomorrow, you're all being relocated permanently" Dad said.

My eyes widened along with Leo and the trio.

"What!" all five of us yelled in shock.

"What part of "no contact with the outside world" did you not understand?" Dad asked.

"Where are we going?" Bree asked.

"To one of my remote research facilities where you can complete your training" Dad said.

"But this is home. This is where I get my meaty-flavored pellets" Adam said.

I smiled softly at him and patted his back before turning my attention to dad.

"Dad you can't be serious, you can't do this" I said.

"I'm sorry pumpkin, but my minds made up. Now go downstairs and pack your stuff" Dad said.

All three of them walked away and went back downstairs to the lab.

"This isn't fair. They're my best friends" Leo said and walked away.

"They're my best friends too dad, and when are you going to learn that they're humans, just because they have bionics doesn't mean anything" I said in anger.

A few tears streamed down my face and I quickly ran upstairs to my room.

I closed the door and laid on my bed and hugged my pillow.

He can't send them away, he just can't.

After a few minutes of crying I slowly got out of bed and changed into some comfortable clothes.