(31) I love you too

Author's POV

" Jimin ah . It's time to take your ultimate decision. " Yoongi softly said , placing his hand on Jimin's shoulder , getting a glare from Jungkook.

Jimin sighed and nodded . " I know .."

Taehyung,  Hoseok , Jungkook,  Jimin and Yoongi were now in the school woods ,waiting for the last ever decision.

Jimin was on the bench,  sitting down,  and Jungkook and Yoongi wee standing facing each other , but close enough to Jimin , while Taehyung and Hoseok were sitting together on another bench separately.

" Yoongi..." Jimin started off,  standing up , and stalking off.

Yoongi didn't respond,  but waited for Jimin to speak again. 

" I..." Jimin broke the silence.  " I...I.. loved you with all my heart . My everything.  But , throughout our love , you went about playing around. You thought it was okay to touch different men at different times , to play around,  but you overlooked or maybe you never wanted to pay attention to the hurt in my eyes.  Or maybe you didn't notice at all . I don't know. Even I got habituated to this , thinking that maybe this was the way of love for us. But no . I was the one getting hurt and eventually swallowing that . I went through extreme levels of heartbreak and heartache just to remain with you,  Yoongi.  But .. you never thought that important. You took everything as a fucking joke , Yoonie . " Jimin said , turning around to face Yoongi finally .

" I.. let you do everything with me , Yoongi.  I took in whatever you gave me gladly . Even if it was tears . Actually it was tears all throughout.  It went on like this Yoongi,  still I was staunch . Determined to keep on loving you . But .. I could see no hope . Until .. until.. one day .. there came by someone,  who actually made me realize that whatever we had till now , was anything but love.  That person ..." Jimin said , now turning to look at Jungkook. 

" Who ..goes by the name.. Jeon Jungkook.. made me realize what love actually is .." Jimin said,  as he smiled softly at Jungkook,  and got a bunny smile back .

" I .. without realizing was falling in love slowly Yoongi.  I was in love with him , but as I said , I was already trapped in your fake love ." Jimin said , as Jungkook smiled.  Jimin was in love with him .

" It was hard .. hard to come out from the spiderweb , Yoongi . It was very hardly built by the spider .. but .. eventually I saw Yoongi.. you changing . I spotted the difference in you , Yoons . But ... it was long after , I was already out of your web , Yoongi.  I was in love with someone else . But yesterday night .. after your beautiful confession,  I realized that you were still the same and that you will never change.  A dog's tail never straightens,  Yoongi." Jimin completed,  as he took a deep breathe. 

" And .. today I have to choo—"

" Jimin.. what is your actual decision? Choose .. Jungkook or me ?" Yoongi said , rather spat angrily. 

Jimin smiled . " Isn't it obvious Yoongi?" Jimin laughed . And then he said . " We are far than over Yoongi.  It is Jungkook.  In fact,  it was never you to begin with , Yoongi . It was always Jungkook. " Jimin completed , and Jungkook smiled wide . Taehyung and Hoseok hugged each other and almost started crying . They were happy for Jimin and Jungkook.

But , Yoongi wasn't.

He dashed towards Jimin and spinned him around,  holding him harshly by his arms .

" YOU FUCKING SAID YOU WON'T EVER LEAVE ME ! HOW COULD Y—"

" I DON'T FUCKING FEEL ANYTHING MORE FOR YOU , MIN YOONGI! YOU ARE AN ACTUAL DIPSHIT , WHO DESTROYED MY WHOLE FREAKING LIFE ! JUST GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME . CAUSE WHEN I ACTUALLY LOVED YOU , YOU DIDN'T APPRECIATE IT ! NOW GO FUCK BAMBAM OR YOURSELF.  I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,  YOONGI!" Jimin shouted,  wiggling out of Yoongi's strong hold , and pushing him away. 

Jungkook,  Taehyung and Hoseok were in a shock hearing Jimin shout and that too at Yoongi.

Jungkook however recovered soon and walked towards Yoongi and Jimin and wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist,  pulling him closer.

" You heard him , Min! Get lost . Jimin isn't yours anymore.  He's mine !" Jungkook said , and Yoongi was beginning to yell again,  when Taehyung came dashing towards Yoongi,  and caught him by his collar , and dragged him out of the woods,  with Hoseok raging behind. 

" You .. BETTER DON'T LOOK AT MY BEST FRIEND AND HIS BOYFRIEND ANYMORE.  OR ELSE I'LL POKE YOUR EYES OUT , AND BOIL THEM AND FORCE IT DOWN YOUR FREAKING THROAT !" Taehyung screeched at Yoongi.  He even made to beat Yoongi up , if not for Hoseok,  who had seized him by his waist,  thereby saving Yoongi .

Yoongi fled . Taehyung and Hoseok heaved a sigh of relief. 

" Damnnnnn ! At last my  ship has sailed. " Taehyung laughed,  as Hoseok accompanied him . " Right.  I wish Jimin and Jungkook all happiness. "

~

" Jimin... thank you .. thanks a lot , baby ! I—"

" What did you just call me ?" Jimin interrupted Jungkook.

" Baby. " Jungkook said , as Jimin's cheeks turned red .

Jungkook cooed at Jimin's cuteness.

" Jungkook?" Jimin called out .

" Yes baby?"

" I love you too ."