(13) Bring him to the line

Author's POV

Jimin left, and Yoongi sat down, unbothered. Jungkook shot him a 'are you serious' look and then he kept his magazine on the table , and shot up from his place , and followed Jimin in the direction, in which he had just stormed off .

He went there , and saw Jimin standing there , looking at the scenery, hands folded to his chest , and eyes blood shot , occassionally sniffing. Jungkook understood that Jimin had just completed his crying session. He smiled. Jimin was looking so cute at the moment , and as beautiful. He was glowing in the sunshine, and Jungkook felt like he was in love.

He , thereby, walked up to Jimin and stood beside him , hands resting on the railings too , but facing the scenery and not Jimin.

" Ji-"

" I don't want to talk now , Jungkook!" Jimin cut off Jungkook, even before he could start speaking.

Jungkook smiled . " Who said I want to talk about the incident which happened some moments ago ?" He said .

" Then why are you even here? I should seriously ask Yoongi to stop sending his cronies and come himself." Jimin said .

" Whatever I may be, I can just say you one thing that I am not Yoongi's crony or anything. I am what you see I am ." Jungkook said , a bit offended.

Jimin sensed the difference in the tone, and turned to look at Jungkook. " I am sorry. Did I offend you?" He asked .

Jungkook felt like melting right now . He cooed internally. He smiled , as he took a step towards Jimin , and then he cupped his face , and with his thumb , he caressed Jimin's cheek.

" No , it's okay , Minnie ! Now ... will you speak about your sadness to me ?" Jungkook asked, as Jimin looked at Jungkook's eyes . He saw something in there. Something which was never in Yoongi's eyes , when they were directed towards him .

He slowly backed away from Jungkook, as he nodded his head .

~

" I know him for ten years , Jungkook .. and we have been dating for four years . And since the last year , Yoongi has changed a lot. He became more of a playboy type . He doesn't seem like my Yoonie anymore. " Jimin sighed, and Jungkook felt his heart heavy , when he heard 'my Yoonie' . Nevertheless, he smiled .

" And ..now .. do you regret anything?" Jungkook asked Jimin, as Jimin looked at Jungkook.

" Y...yes . Actually I do . I sometimes feel like giving up and not trying anymore... I really seem to regret my decision four years ago ." Jimin said , as he leaned a bit on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook smiled . " Then why don't you break up with him ?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin immediately sat up straight, and turned to look at Jungkook.

" No Jungkook! I don't like breaking relations !" Jimin said , as Jungkook sighed .

" O..okay .. then you can bring Yoongi back to line , by using the wrong way ." Jungkook said .

" Huh ? What do you mean?"

" Make Yoongi taste his own medicine. Do something by which the snake also dies , but the stick doesn't break too ." Jungkook said , as he looked at Jimin expectantly.

Jimin thought for sometime and then nodded and smiled his crescent eyes smile , which again got Jungkook's stomach tingly tingly.