(5) Best friends

Author's POV

_☆_

𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ! 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 !

ᗩ ᑎOTIᑕᗴ ᖴOᖇ Tᕼᗴ ՏᑕᕼOOᒪ ᖴOOTᗷᗩᒪᒪ Tᗴᗩᗰ ᑭᒪᗩᕼᗴᖇՏ !

𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗆𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝖺𝖼𝗁 , 𝖪𝗂𝗆 𝖭𝖺𝗆𝗃𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌𝗍 .

For further questions , you are to consult Kim Namjoon , the school sports coach .

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞 !
_☆_

"What the fuck ! Are you seriously kidding me ? Why do we need our urine samples for school level competition? It's seriously hilarious!" Jungkook huffed , as he was checking the notice board .

" Still .... okay . No problem . I'll give it ." Jungkook said , scratching his head , and walking away .

~

" Hey ! Eunwoo !" Jungkook called out , as he had a brown sample bag in his hand .

" What ?" Eunwoo asked , as he stopped and turned around.

" You're coach's assistant.  Right ?" Jungkook asked. 

" Yes . I am . And why ?" Eunwoo asked .

" Umm .. so ..c-can you please give this to coach ?" Jungkook asked ,  bit shy now , as he handed him the sample bag .

" And what is this ?" Eunwoo asked , taking the bag .

" This ... umm ... arrey.. um I-it... it .. in school n-notice b-board... y-you know ..." Jungkook stuttered .

" Whhhaaatt ? Ugh ! Okay ! I'm going to coach's anyway.  I'll give it to him . Go !" Eunwoo said , shooing Jungkook away and then himself running off .

Yoongi and Jihyun were hiding there , behind the wall , and looking at Jungkook and Eunwoo talking and they also observed Jungkook handing Eunwoo the 'thing' .

" Yes ! Now ..  it's my time ." Yoongi said , and smirked , as he saw Jungkook walk off .

~

" Damn ! It's late actually.  Already 11 . I am sure coach is asleep by now . Will I knock? Nah ! That will be disturbing him . No no . Lemme do something.  I'll drop the bag off at his front door, and when , in the morning , he'll open the door , to take the newspaper, then he'll take this too . Yeah ... this would be the best . Okay then . That's it." Eunwoo fanned himself, and then dropping the sample bag at Namjoon's front door , he ran away.

Yoongi and Jihyun were hiding behind the bushes , waiting for Eunwoo.

As soon as he left, they came out from behind the bushes , and took up the dropped bag , and inserted a letter in it , and then again sealed the bag finely, and dropped the bag back on the floor.

" Now you'll know Jeon ! Just wait till tomorrow.  C'mon! Let's go then , Jihyun. " Yoongi said , as they both hurried away .

~

It was a bright , sunny morning, and Kim Namjoon was busy breaking things in the kitchen . One time , the bowl fell and broke, then the stove almost flew out of the window , but got saved , and thus the house didn't get burnt down . Then the plate fell , and ofcourse broke and then the coach gave up, deciding to eat out .