(22) The second examination

Author's POV

" Okay .. so ..as you all have already assembled here , and also are sitting at your desks , I'll start this examination.  But , you all have to have some instructions and about the exam before actually starting this examination. Am I clear?" Seokjin said , again back on the stage at the mic , speaking in a very serious tone .

The students nodded their heads , as they got ready for the principal to continue. 

" Okay .. so .. as you all know .. this examination is the second last examination for the student of the year trophy . This exam will provide me with the top 10 students of this batch . Right ?" The principal said , as the students nodded .

" Hm . So .. there are twenty of you here . The best twenty of this batch .. yes ? Yes . So , to make this competition a bit special,  the question paper for this examination is a question paper , which will test how much extra knowledge you all have . Okay ? It does consist of some bookish things , but maximum is about general knowledge.  Yea ? So .. you will be given exactly two hours to complete this exam . No extra time will be given . If you are planning to beg for it , then you can stand up and leave. Am I clear?" The principal asked , as all the students nodded again .

" Okay then . Let's get to distribute the question papers . Sir .. Kim Namjoon.. can you please give these out ? Yes .. thank you sir !" Seokjin said , smiling at Namjoon,  who had already started to distribute the papers .

Jungkook looked over at Jimin,  who had looked at him the exact moment too . Their eyes met , as Jungkook smiled at Jimin and mouthed him an 'All The Best' . Jimin smiled back and mouthed an 'All The Best' back to him .

Taehyung , on the other hand , was suspiciously eyeing Jimin and Jungkook , and smiling from ear to ear . He knew something was up with these two .

Namjoon had distributed the question papers,  and Seokjin looked at his watch , and said , " You can start now . All are MCQs again . The paper will end at exactly 12 ."

~

Jungkook was marking the answers at top speed . He knew almost all of them. The ones he didn't,  those questions he left for the last . There were total 75 questions,  and  he was in number 69 now and it was just one hour .

Jimin was in number 70 now . He knew all the ones before.  Just five were left. 

He just wanted to ask a question to Seokjin.  So , he put his hand up in the air , gaining Seokjin's attention. 

" Yes Mr Park ? " He asked. 

" Principal Seokjin,  I just wanted to ask that if we finish our exam,  can we head out or do we need to sit here , waiting for the clock to strike 12 ." Jimin asked .

" Oh yes ! If you do complete your exam , you can leave,  submitting the paper to me . Say me , Mr Park , which question are you attempting right now ?"

" Well , it's question number 70 , sir !" Jimin said , as Seokjin nodded .

" Anyone else except Mr Park here? Who has completed almost all ? I mean the exam is near end ?" Seokjin slowly asked.

Jimin looked around,  and he saw one hand in the air .

It was Jungkook.

" Okay then! Only you both . I see . If you complete the exam , you both can submit and leave.  Upto you ." Seokjin said , as Jimin and Jungkook both nodded and started to complete the rest. 

~

" Complete!" Jimin said , as he completed rechecking all the questions and revising them. 

Jimin packed up all his things and put them inside his bag and stood up , also seeing Jungkook doing the same. 

They both walked up the stage and handed Seokjin the papers. 

" You both have checked all the questions? Answered all ?" Seokjin asked them , as they both nodded.

" Okay .. go then. " Seokjin said , as Jimin and Jungkook smiled and bowed at him , before turning around and walking away .

While walking down the stage,  Jimin tripped in his steps and almost fell down flat , if not for Jungkook,  who had grabbed his waist , holding him in position.

" Careful Minnie !" Jungkook said,  as Jimin looked at him and smiled.  " Thank you Kookie . Let's go now. " he said , as they both walked down the stage,  and out of the examination hall , Jungkook's hand still around Jimin's waist.

This however didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi,  who clenched his jaw , seeing Jungkook and Jimin so close. 

Taehyung and Hoseok , and even BamBam secretly,  were fangirling.

𝐻𝐸'𝑆 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸 ❥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें