(2) New Boy

Author's POV

" Wowwww ! Who's that? "

" Wow ! So damn hot !"

" I would want to know him and then even his bed ."

" Fuck ! He's got a good fucking face !"

These were the whispers leading a new boy into the school . A tall boy , with beautiful features, shouting perfection all through , carrying his bag on his left shoulder , and entering the school , like a goddamn Greek God.

Yoongi and his cronies , were wondering as to who the hell was this boy .. who had taken away almost all the guys and girl's attentions , the moment he set his foot on the school floor.

Yoongi immediately shot up from his place and jogged towards the new boy

Yoongi immediately shot up from his place and jogged towards the new boy .

" Hey ! Who are you ?" He asked .

" Wow ! Definitely a way to start a conversation with someone. Good . Good." The boy chuckled.

" Fucker ! Don't try being over smart. I want to know your name !" Yoongi said .

" Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. " The boy answered.

" Hm . And where are you from ?"

" Earth ." Jungkook chuckled .

" Shut up . And say me. Where did you come from ?"

" Busan . Now .. if you are done with investigating me , can I please go?" Jungkook said , and pushing away Yoongi , he walked away towards the school principal's office.

" Hm . He's good , ya know ? Gonna be your good competition. " Jihyun said from beside Yoongi, gaining a glare from him .

" Shut up , hoe !"

~

" Hm . Jeon... as in .. Jeon Jungkook? The son of Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon ." The principal said , looking at Jungkook up and down .

" Ofcourse sir ! My Mom and Dad will be Mr and Mrs Jeon ofcourse. Is that even a question ? I mean that's common sense ." Jungkook said.

" Whhhaaaaaaattttt ? Are you saying I don't have common sense ? Hah ? I have been running this school for 25 years . You bad kid! I am giving you a punishment for this ." The principal said .

Jungkook's eyes widened . " No sir ! Please don't throw me out of the school. M-"

" Who is throwing you out of the school ?"

" Then what's my punishment?" Jungkook asked , as he was confused.

" You have to listen to my dad jokes . Only one. " The principal said .

" Huh.. o...okay ?" Jungkook said and the principal sighed.

" Okay ... you know ? You all live in a bubble ." Jin said .

" Huh?" Jungkook said , confused again .

" Unbelebubble ." The principal said , as he started laughing , and his laughter sounded like windshield wipers .

" Hahahahahahaha ." Jungkook laughed along , as he understood this was the only way out .

The principal suddenly stopped laughing and said ,"Did you find it funny?"

" Utterly funny , Sir ! You are the best ." Jungkook said .

" Yes. I know. Now take your timetable and routine and go to your classes. Hm ?" The principal said .

" Okay .... Thank you .... will I call you sir ?"

" No .. just call me Kim Seokjin or Jin or ... if you want, you can call me sir . Upto you . Now get lost. "