(15) Massage

Author's POV

Yoongi , BamBam, Jungkook were back on the sea beach , sitting on relaxing chairs, and chilling. Yoongi on BamBam's lap , and Jungkook alone , reading a magazine again , and sipping on his banana milk .

Yoongi was ignoring Jungkook now , and BamBam was happy that Jimin wasn't anywhere around.

Or
So
He
Thought.

Yoongi and Jungkook nearly choked when they saw something more or less erotic .

Jimin was bathing in the sea . What he wore was a transparent robe , which was now sticking to his whole body like a second skin . That's not all . They could clearly see Jimin's black lingerie inside . It was clear as the robe was transparent and sticking to his body . His hair was swiped up , and was wet , water dripping down from the hair strands . His ass was showing all it's glory through the transparent robe. Long story short, he was looking like a fucking god , who was the cause of many's death.

Jungkook's and Yoongi's jaw nearly hit the sand ground , by seeing this , and they were one step away from getting hard .

Jimin , was now coming out of the water , and began walking towards them , swaying his hips , walking like he owns this whole fucking world . Well , he practically does . Anyone would kill for him .

When Jimin was closer , Yoongi stood up , BamBam long forgotten . He walked up towards Jimin, and pulled the boy closer by his waist , "Ba-" But his words were cut off by Jimin pushing him away , and walking straight up to Jungkook. "Hey ! Can I sit here?" Jimin asked .

" H-Huh ? Yeah. O-ofcourse ! W-why not?" Jungkook said , and Jimin smiled and went and sat behind Jungkook , who had moved forward.

Yoongi was damn confused, and he came and sat down in his previously occupied place.

" Ahh you're so stressed , Jungkookie .. want me to give you a massage?" Jimin asked , placing his chin on Jungkook's left shoulder.

" Ah .. yeah. Why not?" Jungkook said , as Jimin took up the oil bottle , and poured a considerable amount on his palm , and then spread the oil there , and started massaging Jungkook's back , and shoulder.

Jimin couldn't help but blush when Jungkook's muscles flexed under his touch. He was a lot more muscular than Yoongi, and Jimin was in an awe .

" Are you feeling good Kookie ?" Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ear .

" Ah .. yeah.. baby .. faster ." Jungkook said .

" Ahh .. faster ?" Jimin said, as circled his hands over Jungkook's shoulders and muscle ladened back .

BamBam flared up . He took some amount of oil , and poured on his hand , and sat Yoongi up straight, who was glaring at Jikook .

He started roughly massaging Yoongi's back . Yoongi was almost thrown to the ground.

" Kookie ? You good ?" Jimin asked, as Jungkook nodded. " Mhm baby ! Fuck ! ... your hands can do magic ... minnie ! Massage faster ... please?"

Jimin smiled and massaged harder , causing Jungkook to say out " Ohh .. ahh "

BamBam massaged rougher . He was pushing and pulling Yoongi , who was not minding it for now . But , when BamBam got frustrated, he practically pushed Yoongi down , and Yoongi ended up on the sand. He stood up . " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ?" He shouted at BamBam.

" Baby.. Yoongi .. make sounds like Jungkook na .. please ?" BamBam said , as Yoongi rolled his eyes.

" I don't do anything like anyone. FUCK YOU!" He said, and stomping his feet went away from there .

Jimin and Jungkook saw this, and laughed among themselves. Jungkook and Jimin high fived . Well , that did work.

~

Jimin and Jungkook were stalking on the beach , walking side by side . It was evening, and not many people were there .

Jimin saw Yoongi in the side of his eye , maybe approaching them . He held Jungkook's hand , and stopped walking, causing Jungkook to halt too .

" Jim-"

" Shh . Just stare in my eyes. " Jimin said , as they both continued to stare at each other.

Yoongi saw this , and he just walked off from there , angry , and betrayed .

When Jimin was sure that Yoongi had walked off , he looked away from Jungkook's eyes.

" He's gone . And I think that our plan worked !" Jimin said , as Jungkook looked at him confused .

Then he realized.

Ohh! He .. Yoongi .. so Jimin did this because Yoongi was here! Oh how stupid it was of him to think , that maybe Jimin likes him . It was just the plan .

" Y-yeah .. yeah . It did !" Jungkook said .

Jimin smiled . " You are a good actor Jungkook! Now c'mon! Let's go !" He said, before walking away .

I wasn't acting Jimin.