(24) I'll go with you

Author's POV

" Jungkook! You okay ?" Jimin asked,  patting Jungkook's head , as he was sitting holding his head on the bench in the school garden. 

" Oh .. Jimin. " Jungkook said , looking up at Jimin. 

" Kookie .. are you okay ? I heard that your granny is not well ?" He asked , as Jungkook nodded his head .

" Yea . You heard right.  But now you can go Jimin.  I don't need anyone. " He said , voice a bit cold and harsh . That broke Jimin's heart . He still smiled .

" No Kookie .. you do need someone. I—"

" No Jimin.  I fucking don't need anyone.  And even if I do , then that 'anyone' is certainly not YOU . You can well get lost from here Min . Your boyfriend will be waiting for you ." Jungkook said , not looking at Jimin.

" Jungkook... I won't go from here.  I'll be with you till you are stable and hap—"

" Happy? Jimin.. when did you ever think about my happiness? You always make me sad , crush my heart , have my hopes up , and then crush it again . Love is a game for you . Isn't it ? You can't make anyone ever happy Jimin.  All you bring is sadness. " Jungkook said , and only after completing the sentence,  did he realize what he had said , and his eyes widened. 

He looked up at Jimin,  who was wiping away his tears . " You c-could've simply a-asked me to leave.  I-it's okay .. Jungkook.. eat properly and go to sleep . Okay ? Bye ." Jimin said and walked away. 

" Minnie .. Jimin.. I am sorry.  I didn't mean that ." Jungkook said , running after Jimin,  and stopping him by holding his hand .

Jimin stopped , but didn't turn back . "Leave my hand,  Jungkook. " Jimin sternly said, but Jungkook didn't listen.  Instead,  Jimin got pulled into a back hug . Jungkook hugged his waist tightly from behind,  placing his chin on Jimin's left shoulder. 

" Jimin.. I-I am sorry.  I am so sorry.  I didn't mean those words . It should've hurt you Min . Believe me.  I didn't mean those words . I am so sorry.  I am really sorry Jimin. I was so stressed about Granny,  that I lost control over my words. I am so sorry. " Jungkook apologized, but Jimin kept quiet. He was really hurt . And it hurt even more when the words came from Jungkook.

" Jungkook..." Jimin said , turning around in his arms. 

" It's fine ..believe me . You are stressed .. it's okay.  Maybe it did hurt me ... I am still fine . And you know? It hurts more when you say me something like tha—but it's okay . "

" No Minnie . I am sorry.  I'll do anything to make you happy. " Jungkook said .

" Anything?" Jimin asked,  as Jungkook nodded. 

" Okay.. then.. I'll come with you to Busan.  And you can't say no. " Jimin said,  as Jungkook smiled .

" I can't deny this request Minnie . Sure . You can come. Tomorrow,  we'll go ask for Seokjin's permission.  Hm ? Now give me a hug. " Jungkook said,  and soon enough,  he hugged Jimin tightly,  placing a chaste kiss on the side of his head. 

~

" Okay I can grant you both a week of leave." Seokjin said , the next morning to Jimin and Jungkook,  who were standing in front of his desk .

" Jungkook... take care of yourself and your granny . Hm ? And .. Jimin .. thanks a lot that you have decided to go along with Jungkook.  Please... take care of yourself and Jungkook.  Okay ?" Jin said , as Jimin nodded and smiled.  " I sure will,  Seokjin. Now can we go ?" Jimin asked , and Seokjin was going to approve , when his office door opened,  and it was Yoongi.