(6) J for Jimin

Author's POV

" Oh hey Jimin !" BamBam wished Jimin, with fake enthusiasm and respect , which Jimin was oblivious to .

He rolled his eyes and stopped walking , and smiled at BamBam , also making Taehyung and Hoseok stop walking too , as they were behind Jimin.

" How are you Jimin?" BamBam faked care .

" Oh .. well . I was fine .. until I saw your ugl‐Oh ! Beautiful face, and my day became worse ." Jimin smiled , and Taehyung and Hoseok were dying out of laughter in the back .

BamBam flared up and said, " I just wanted to inform you that .. for this year's cheerleading team, I am chosen as the captain ."

" Oh wow ! Congratulations Bammie !" Jimin smiled .

But BamBam's face scrunched up , indicating fake sorrow . " I feel bad for you Jimin! Because... you know right ? Only the school's most popular boy is chosen as the cheerleading captain? That makes me the most popular boy.  Not you !" BamBam was too damn proud now . But , who was he kidding? It's P.A.R.K. JIMIN!

" Oww ! Really?" Jimin fake pouted , and BamBam nodded his head .

" Just so you know ... dancing for boys , taking pompoms in the hands .. is not my thing , baby . They will shout and cheer for me ... that's more my thing. " Jimin said , lightly tapping BamBam's cheek , with his left hand , and then , pushing him aside , walking off , like the king he is .

~

" Jungkook! My bestest friendddddd !" Yoongi sang , pulling Jungkook in a hug .

Jungkook hugged him back , and patted his head . " Hi Yoongs !" Jungkook said , as he  pulled away from the hug .

" Hey ! Let's go ! " Yoongi said , and he seemed excited.

" Where?"

" Canteen ."

" Why ?"

" You are my bestfriend. But... you didn't meet my boyfriend till now . I can't let that dangle like that.  So you're gonna meet my boyfriend now. Let's go !" Yoongi said , as he began dragging Jungkook along with him towards the canteen.

" Okay ." Jungkook said , as he let himself to get dragged .

~

" Hey Baby !" Yoongi said , as he left Jungkook and ran towards Jimin, and pulled him into a hug , kissing his lips , and hands wrapped around Jimin's waist.

" Hi Yoonie ." Jimin said , as they continued to hug each other , until Taehyung broke their small bubble.

Yoongi then walked Jimin to the counter, hands still wrapped around Jimin's waist , and they came to halt , stopping where Jungkook was standing , literally in a frenzy , as he saw the overly beautiful Jimin.  He was hypnotized by Jimin's beauty.  He was so beautiful.  More beautiful than most other girls he has seen .

The small , delicate waist ,the body curves, the thicc ass , the strongly , yet beautifully curved thighs, the fair skin , the small beautiful eyes , which turn into crescents , the moment Jimin smiles

The small , delicate waist ,the body curves, the thicc ass , the strongly , yet beautifully curved thighs, the fair skin , the small beautiful eyes , which turn into crescents , the moment Jimin smiles . All was so beautiful about him , and every feature of him shouts PERFECTION.  Jungkook was sure that God had taken his time with Jimin.

"—ook.. JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook was pulled out of his daydream, by Yoongi shouting out his name .

" H-Huh ? What ?" Jungkook said .

" Where were you lost ? I had been calling your name since forever maybe. " Yoongi complained .

" Oh...sorry , Yoongs . Say!" Jungkook smiled.

" So ... this is my most beautiful,  the cutest and the best boyfriend ever , Park Jimin... and baby... meet Jeon Jungkook! My bestfriend!" Yoongi said , introducing Jimin and Jungkook to each other. 

" Oh so you're the new boy then ?" Jimin asked , as he fully faced Jungkook, and Jungkook was having a mini heart attack.

" You're saying as if you didn't notice me at all ?" Jungkook asked , after he had composed himself .

" Nah ! I did see you , but I didn't notice you , Jungkook!" Jimin said .

" Oh .. hm ." Jungkook didn't know what to say anymore.

" Hah ! What wrong did I do that I had to see your face in the morning?" Taehyung said , looking at Yoongi .

Yoongi laughed . " Actually ... I think that you had done something really good that you had to see my face in the morning , Tae ! I think you are blind ." Yoongi said , as he pulled Jimin closer by his waist .

Hoseok laughed.  " I think you are blind Yoongi, that you cannot see your own competitor. " He then looked at Jungkook. "Hello Jungkook!" He said , to which Jungkook said a 'hello' back , and smiled .

Yoongi rolled his eyes , and kissed Jimin's cheek, and then his forehead.

Jimin was amazed.  " Wow Yoongi ! So much care and so much love ? What happened? Are you trying to change?" Jimin laughed, as he caressed Yoongi's face .

" No Jimin.  I am trying to be a better person and a worthy boyfriend for you , love!" Yoongi said , and Jungkook felt some unknown tightness in his chest .

" Or are you trying to prove that you still are Park Jimin's boyfriend?" Taehyung commented , and it was Jimin who snorted this time . " Oh C'mon Tae ! Please! Let it be ." Jimin said , and Taehyung rolled his eyes .

" Leave baby ! He is like that only !" Yoongi said , as he leaned in and snuggled his face in Jimin's neck .

Jimin hummed, and then pushed Yoongi a bit off , and kissed his forehead.  "Well , I need to go now ! I have class . Let's go Taehyung!" Jimin said , as he turned back and waved a bye at Jungkook and then walked off .

Jungkook was staring at the way at which Jimin just walked off, and he won't admit, but he was checking Jimin out . Yoongi saw this and hit his chest .

" Don't even think of it! He's mine !" Yoongi said , as Jungkook laughed.

" Don't worry , Yoongs ! I have other interests, and that's certainly not love . And moreover, Jimin is not my type. "