(3) Park My Car

Author's POV

Jungkook parked his bike in the school parking lot , and was killing the engine, when some boys came running towards Jungkook. 

" Oi ! Oi ! Move your tractor from here

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Oi ! Oi ! Move your tractor from here . Don't you know ? This is Min Yoongi's parking area ." Jihyun said. 

" So ?" Jungkook said .

" What so ? Move this from here. Yoongi will get very mad ." Chaneyol said .

" Done ? Now lemme go ." Jungkook said. 

" No you can't go .. until you move your bike from here. " Kai said .

" Don't you know? Min Yoongi... Min Junghyun is his dad ... he is his dad's son ." Taemin said .

" So ? You are not your dad's son ?" Jungkook asked , causing the rest to snicker a bit. 

" Ohyyeee ! Shut up and turn around.  Look , the school hero is here ." Kai said , and they all looked around, only to see a AUDI car running in high speed towards them .

The car came to a halt with a screech , causing the passersby to stop to look

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The car came to a halt with a screech , causing the passersby to stop to look .

Yoongi got down from the car , and came towards Jungkook. 

" Hey ! Move your bike . This is my parking area. " Yoongi said .

" Hello to you too Yoongi , and nope ! I won't move my bike from here ." Jungkook said , causing the rest to gasp .

" You have to . You don't have any choice . Move your fucking whatever!" Yoongi said .

" Why ? This school is your dad's?" Jungkook asked .

" Practically.. yes . This school is my dad's.  As he is the shareholder of this school . So whatever I say.. will happen. And now .. I am saying...move your tractor ."

Jungkook smiled .

" What the fuck are you smiling at ?" Yoongi asked , as he rolled his eyes and handed Jungkook the car keys, and pushed his shoulder and then gave him a 500 note.

" C'mon.  Park my car and then.. wash my car .. and yeah ! After washing, if there is any money left, keep it . Wash your bike with it . Hm ?" Yoongi said , tapping Jungkook's cheek , and walking off with his cronies.

" Hm ..okay ." Jungkook said , as he took the car keys and got inside the car , and started the engine .

Yoongi was walking off with his cronies , when they heard the picking up sound of a car . They all turned around, to see Yoongi's Audi car entering the ground, which was mud laden .

Jungkook smirked and started running the car in full speed in the whole field, causing the lower portion of the car to get laden with mud , and it was a brand new car .

Yoongi and his cronies came running to the field , seeing his car getting destroyed like that . Jungkook was still running the car throughout the whole field in circles, and came to stop , after a minute or two .

Jungkook killed the engine, and got down from the car , and Yoongi came running towards Jungkook, raging like a bull .

Jungkook saw Yoongi approach him . He smiled , and threw Yoongi the car keys and gave him the 500's note .

" Take .. park the car ..  and then wash the car .. and Yeah! After washing, if there is any money left, keep it ." Jungkook said , and tapped Yoongi's cheek .

Yoongi flared up and threw away the note and the keys and gripped Jungkook's collar.

" YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU DESTROY MY CAR ?" he punched Jungkook. 

Jungkook punched him back.  " YOU STARTED IT FIRST ! HOE !"

"BOYS ! BOYS ! PLEASE STOP!" The sports coach, Kim Namjoon came right up , before they both could hurt each other any more .

~

" Hmm . Boys absolutely love fighting . Don't y'all?" Jin spoke , and Jungkook and Yoongi were in his office , face badly cut . Looked as if they had participated in the Gulf War .

" Sir .. he star—"

" SHUT UP ! NOW .. IF ANOTHER TIME , I SEE YOU BOTH FIGHTING, I'LL THROW YOU BOTH OUT OF MY SCHOOL . AM I CLEAR?" Jin shouted, as Jungkook and Yoongi both nodded with a sorry each .

" Good . Now shake hands ." Jin said , and Jungkook and Yoongi looked up and then at each other , and slowly shook hands .

" I am not done with you, Jeon ."

" Neither am I Min ."

𝐻𝐸'𝑆 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸 ❥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें