(Chapter 11) Shadows

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, it's just... something didn't really work out as I planned." He looked concerned. "What was it?" He asked back. "Nothing important."

"Well, if it's not important then you shouldn't be sad about it, right?" I laughed a bit. But he's got a point. I mean, (Y/N) is still (Y/N) and if he's a bit weird, who cares? "You're right."

(Your P.O.V.)

Me and Chara were talking but a voice from afar interrupted us. "Hey, Frisk! Is that you?" It was the girl from yesterday, Traci. Who now came to us and sat down in front of me and Chara.

"Traci, you little nerd! Haven't seen you ages." Frisk greeted her happily, while Chara raised her eyebrow in suspicion. Heh, just like with me back then.

"Hey, (Y/N), great to see you again. And you must be... Chara was it right?" Traci turned now to her. "Yeah, hey." She replied a bit dry on which Traci gave Frisk a bit of an "is that normal?" look.

"Yeah, that's my sis. She is not that good with huma- people." Frisk quickly corrected herself to make it sound less weird I think. "Sis? I didn't know you had siblings?" Traci asked confused.

"Not biological. We are both adopted." Chara replied. "So who's (Y/N) then, the brother of one of you or..." She seemed to have trouble keeping track of everything.

"No, I just live with them," I answered. "Ah, I see now." Then a few moments of silence. "So, what do you think of your new school?" Frisk asked out of the blue. Traci shrugged. "It's alright. But jeez, you were right. I saw Markus and his gang urgh." She sounded disgusted, agree on that though.

"Yeah, these guys are fucking disgusting. Just giant pricks with the intelligence of a unicellular organism." And Chara showed off her great sense of humor. "SSSH! Not so loud! What if they hear that?" Traci sounded a bit frightened.

"Pfff, no worries, Trace. First off: Chara's here and she is no someone to mess around with. And, besides: I think they will keep a kilometer distance to (Y/N). Hey, have you seen the dent on top of the vending machine? That was him." Frisk sounded a bit proud while I awkwardly rubbed the back of my head.

"Yeah, please don't remind me." I laughed nervously, while Traci stared at me perplexed. "Wow, how strong are you?" You really don't wanna know that... "Yeah, that's actually a good question, we never saw you go all out so, how strong are you?" Frisk asked also a bit curious. "Uh, well." I grabbed the metal fork and bend it in the middle with two fingers. Everyone's jaw dropped.

"Oh, boy. That's a lotta damage!" Chara grunted annoyed. "Frisk stop it with your memes, please. At least when we're in public." Frisk giggled.

"Ok boomer." Chara's face came indescribable.
I didn't really had a clue of what was going on.
"Ok, I'm sorry." Frisk nervously added...

~One timeskip because we don't have enough of them!~

We all sat in the living room, me and Chara watching TV, while Toriel was practicing fire magic with Frisk. "Alright, hold it then for a little." Toriel gave a big fireball into Frisk's hand who held it nervously.

It emitted a warm light through the whole room casting shadows around everything. I got up to get into my room. After getting up I stretched a bit, even in the concealed state I still feel the need to stretch my wings a few times now and then.

"Uh, Chara? Are you alright?" I asked concerned. Chara just stared at me her jaw slightly dropped. At my words, she seemed to have snapped back into reality. "Uh, me? Yes, I'm alright. Why shouldn't I?" Huh, weird. I walked upstairs.