Touring With Matthew

August 31 2006
NYC
First Day Of Touring

Davina Hayes

Today is the first day of my Sane tour. I'm so excited to be on tour again, I love traveling to new places I've never been or seen before. Right now, is tech rehearsal. Making sure everything is working properly so my show will run smoothly.

"Okay so you're gonna hit then left right left." My best friend, Eddy, was showing me and the other dancers the choreography for one of my songs.

He's been my choreographer since my first tour and now we're the best of friends so I take him with me when I'm on the road and help him find new dancers for my tour.

"Okay let's run it back from the beginning." Eddy said. We all got in our designated spots and positions and the track play backed.

I see Matthew sitting in the audience, watching my rehearsal and he's smiling the whole time.

"Okay, that run was great. Just gotta tweak a few things here and there, but all in all, good job you guys." Eddy told us. Everyone applauded and headed to backstage to take a break.

"How was that babe?" I spoke into the mic and asked Matthew. He gave me two thumbs up. He got up and made his way to the stage to me.

He gave me a hug and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"You're gonna do great tonight baby, I know it." He said to me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm excited for having you on the road with me." I said.

"Let me give you some good luck lovin before your show." He said as he picks me up and throw me over his shoulder and run to my dressing room.

***

"Are you guys enjoying yourselves tonight?" I spoke into the mic and asked the crowd. They cheered loudly.

"Since this is my first show of my tour, I have a special treat for you tonight." I said to the audience.

"Now as you know or may not know, I am engaged." Everyone started cheering again. "So, sorry to you guys out there." They laughed. I continued talking.

"Anyways, he is known for his role as Spencer Reid on the crime tv show, Criminal Minds. Let's welcome my fiancé to the stage, Matthew Gray Gubler." The audience cheered for him as he awkwardly walked on stage and stood right next to me.

"Hello everyone, for the record, I didn't know I was making an appearance tonight." He said and everyone in the audience laughed at his comment.

"Well babe, you are in for a treat." I said to him. I see Eddy backstage and I signal him. He brings a chair up on stage and I told Matthew to sit down.

"If there's children in the audience, I'm sorry. This isn't really appropriate for the eyes or ears." I alerted. I turned to look at the dj and nodded at him. Nasty played throughout the arena.

"If you know the words, sing along with me."

You got me all up in my feels in all kind of ways
I be tryna wait but lately I just wanna keep it real
No more playin safe let's take it all the way
I'm just sayin

I dance around Matthew and he can't take his eyes off of me, probably because of my outfit. The crowd is going crazy!

I just wanna make time for yaSwear it's just right for yaLike this pussy designed for yaTen outta five on yaKnow I would sign on the line for yaBet I look nice on youOpen my mind for ya

Swear it's just right for ya
Like this pussy designed for ya
Ten outta five on ya
Know I would sign on the line for ya
Bet I look nice on you
Open my mind for ya

I stood in front of him, put my legs on each side of him and sit in his lap and started grinding on him. I'm hoping he can behave himself and not get a hard on.

Don't wanna wait on it
Tonight, I wanna get nasty
What you waitin' for

"Thank you for coming out tonight, I had a blast. Goodnight I love you all." I said, blowing kisses and walking off stage with Matthew and the dancers. I hear the crowd going wild as I leave.