Taj Gibson and Joakim Noah

*Valentine's Day In Chicago Illinois*

Plot: Taj and Joakim went out on the restaurant for the Valentine's Day special. But Joakim is unaware that the rumors were coming true realizing that Taj Gibson is already pregnant.

It was Valentine's Day as Taj Gibson lives with his boyfriend at the apartment close to the United Center where his teammates were playing in the home court. However, there is something special for Taj because he goes out on romantic dates with Joakim Noah. You could totally tell that Taj was spotted leaning on Joakim's shoulder while wearing a dress. "Babe, Hurry up we're going to be late for the Night Reservations," Joakim Noah shouts. "In a minute babe, I need to put on my dress," In the meantime, Taj had to do his makeup after putting on a dress before coming out of the bedroom. "Just close your eyes babe,"

"Okay it's closed," Joakim closes his eyes with his fingers waiting for Taj to show himself in a dress. The door opens as Taj comes out when he was seen wearing a Gigi Hadid Dress. "You can open your eyes now," Taj goes downstairs and Joakim opens his eyes realizing how beautiful his Teammate and girlfriend is. "How do I look?" Taj asks. "Taj, look at you. You look like a fashion model," "Thanks baby," He smiled. "And I got something for you," He gives him a bouquet of red roses and a box of chocolates. "Babe I don't know what to say, I love it!" "I'm so glad you love it babe, now come on, let's go have a romantic date,"

They were at the fancy restaurant and yet, they were in it for the steak and a sparkling Apple cider and non-alcoholic pomegranate. In fact, Joakim couldn't contain himself at the fact that Taj was a perfect match for him. "You know, I've never felt like this before that's why I decided that I want you to be the Queen that I always be with," "Do you really mean that Joakim?" Taj asked again. "Well yes because I always wanted to go on a date with you," He later explains that in the press conference the reporter was asking why Taj was his girlfriend because he met him when Taj was first selected by the Chicago Bulls. To be honest, it gets to the point that Joakim was always wanting to be with someone that was on his team and he picked Taj Gibson as his girlfriend. However, there were some pregnancy rumors swirling around when the fans noticed the pouch on Taj's Uniform during practice and season games. Even at Grammy Awards, When he was at the vanity fair with Joakim Noah, the fans speculate that Taj Gibson was rumored to be pregnant with Joakim Noah's baby but Taj shrugged it off and told them that he's not pregnant. It was the belly fat protruding on his uniform and dress.

"I always knew that you would take me anywhere Joakim. Although, someone told you in the press conference that I was pregnant," He explains taking a bite from a steak. "Besides, I didn't want to tell my parents about it because they'll get upset with me," "Taj, it will be alright, we can figure something out," "Oh okay," He said. They continued their romantic dining together. Somehow, Taj is unaware that the pregnancy rumors are about to come true. "But then I realized that I'm growing a person inside of me," Later on, they were traveling to the ballroom as he and Joakim hung at the rooftop along with the horde of couples hand in hand.

Joakim placed his both hands on Taj's belly. Although, he kept thinking about it. "Taj have you been gaining extra pounds?" "Yeah why?" His 6'9" girlfriend asked. "Apparently, you told me that the pregnancy test results were positive," "Oh okay, I forgot about that," He added. "In that case when was the last time we had S?" He added the question. Joakim responds. "It happened several weeks ago that's why your belly was starting to grow,"

"Oh okay," Taj blushes. "In that case, we got another Valentine's Day surprise meaning that we are going to be parents even though we were just dating," "Damn! I haven't started the basics yet because I'm only 24," Taj complained. "But not you baby because man I kept thinking I had the birth control pill but the problem is that I threw it away, and I don't know if my uniform is going to fit me because they don't even have 2XL In the locker room,"

"Don't worry about it Taj baby, we will figure this out altogether, we'll find your size," "Okay," He nodded with a frown on his face. "Oh and I got something for you, it's another surprise again," Joakim goes to the garage parking lot to take out the bag that he bought from the Kids' and Infants section from Marshall's and Walmart.

"Babe, what are you hiding back there?" Taj can hardly wait for the surprise. "Even though we've been dating for several months now Taj, I want you to see this," Joakim shows him the baby onesie that says hi Mommy and daddy, see you soon and his ultrasound. "Today has been the best Valentine's Day ever Babe, because of us, we are expecting our first child," The crowd in the ballroom were cheering and shouting. "Congratulations!" To Taj and Joakim. "That was the best Valentine's Day gift ever," Taj smiles. "That's right! It was."

Taj Gibson: Happy Valentine's Day Baby ❤️.

Joakim Noah: Thank you my love. Happy Valentine's Day to you too and our unborn baby. 😘😘