Ivica Zubac and Lou Williams

Meanwhile at Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina,

Zubac household,
10:00am,

Lou Williams was on the couch while Ivica Zubac is watching his Favorite Croatian show. "Excuse me Babe? How come there's no English cable?" Lou was confused. "I don't know Lou," Ivica sits on the couch and grabs the remote. "To be honest, I was watching Spongebob and yet, it was Croatian." Lou began cracking up so hard that Ivica Zubac was smiling at the fact that the love of his life Lou Williams began watching his boyfriend's favorite Croatian shows.

Ivica Zubac: I know it sounded awkward but my Croatian Cable shows Spongebob, DuckTales, Big City Greens and many shows that my dad was watching but then my dad got so upset that Spongebob showed on my TV in the room.

Lou Williams: Really? What did you tell him?

Ivica Zubac: I was like: Tata, nisam li ti rekao da je moj TV upravo pokazao spongebob? (Dad, Didn't I tell you That My TV just showed spongebob?) My Dad was so upset because he didn't like the way that the cable in the mornings showed Spongebob 😂.

Lou Williams: And you ended up laughing hysterically?

Ivica Zubac: Aside from my dad being upset? Yes.

Lou Williams: Oh yeah. I can tell. I did that to my dad too lol.

Ivica Zubac: Yup. In case you asked me the question on why I have no English cable. Well because we're in Croatia and my TV shows Croatian Nickelodeon and Disney. Dang it Nickelodeon and Disney Channel 😒.

Lou Williams cuddles up to his Croatian boyfriend.

Lou Williams: Yeah I Cannot survive without this English Cable.

Ivica Zubac: Either so am I Babe. I was mad at my dad for not setting up the English Cable for you lol. He often joked about it and we were so jealous.

Right after Ivica was waived by the Lakers, Lou found love and yet they became very close. They were spotted going out on a stroll in Mostar. Although, Ivica's parents were surprised that he brought his African-American boyfriend with him. Yet, they supported him and Lou. Now Lou plans on getting married in Croatia and afterwards, start a family.

"I can't wait to start a family," Lou said. " I wanted to get pregnant and be a Mother," "Awwwww," Ivica Hugs him. "Of course you will! No worries,"

Lou Williams And Ivica Zubac met at the outskirts in Mostar and they've been dating for 5 years. However, he is unaware that he's going to propose. When they went on Vacation to Crete, Lou was still seen laying on Ivica's shoulder. Ivica took a snapshot of Lou Williams standing at the swimming pool and captioned: The View is a must 😍.

Lou was Ivica's love interest since they were some sugar babies and yet, Lou used to be linked with an older NBA players. But was stopped in his tracks by Ivica Zubac. Ivica has told the older NBA players that he had fallen in love with him since Elementary school. Ivica wanted Lou Williams to be his NBA girlfriend and wife so he decided to propose to him that way he and Lou will get married. Lou Williams would soon going to be known as Louis Tyrone Williams-Zubac.

Before Dating Ivica Zubac, Lou Williams was seen hanging out with older guys who were still the fans of him but his relationship was cut short because Ivica Zubac was confessing to Lou Williams that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him, so he did.

When Lou called his teammate babe. He thought he was angry but he smiled at the fact that he loved him. Well who would hate the Williams-Zubac relationship? It was the back story on how the Croatian Native Player meeting Lou Williams when they were kids. It started when Lou Williams had no one else to hang out with because his friends moved out of state, so few of his best friends already had boyfriends and girlfriends. At first, A tall Croatian Light Skin came up to him and asked if he wanted to hang out with him at recess so he did. They were talking to each other and little did he know that he and Ivica are on the same class. When they graduated from Elementary school, they were both inseparable. They went out to school dances together and prom together. At first, they graduated together as well.

When they went to college, Lou Williams And Ivica Zubac we're separated because they were busy with college stuff and it made them harder for them to see each other. However, Lou hasn't moved on from him because he still loves Ivica despite their relationships had ended during college year. After four years of separation, they reconciled. There was no fighting, arguing and all that stuff. They mended their broken hearts and became couple once again when Lou And Ivica graduated from college. Now that Ivica has his old flame back, he and Lou are now back together. (Just in case you listened to the song called Him by Rupert Holmes) it describes the time when Lou Williams And Ivica Zubac went to college. Although, the busy schedules were driving Lou Williams crazy and moments later, their relationship ended during college years. After four years, Lou And Ivica reconciled and later on, they became a couple once again. Ivica made a promise that he will never leave Lou Williams no matter what and wanted to spend the rest of his life with him.

Ivica Zubac began apologizing to Lou for separating because he realized he was wrong about him. The Croatian giant felt guilty about not seeing him. Lou forgave him and they chose to move on with their lives together.

In those days,

Ivica Zubac buys a bouquet of roses, boxes of chocolate plus, the small box with an engagement ring. He surprises Lou with the gifts as he scattered the rose petals that said: Will you marry me?

Lou was tearing up and said. "I don't know what to say babe, this is the most precious gift I ever wished for! You bought roses, boxes of chocolate and the engagement ring," Ivica nods. Lou could hardly wait to be a Zubac.

Ivica Zubac: I meant to ask you something.

He opens the box.

Ivica Zubac: Will you marry me?

Lou Williams: YES YES! I will marry you!

Lou And Ivica kissed after the proposal and the fans were cheering and said congratulations to them.