Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen

jordappen ahead!

1992-1993 Bulls.
Chicago, IL
February 16, 1992
8:00am,

Michael Jordan falls asleep on the couch while Scottie Pippen listens to The Reminisce over you by Pete Rock and cooking waffles on the radio. "Hey MJ!" Scottie Calls to wake him up.

Scottie Pippen: MJ!

Michael Jordan: What!

Scottie Pippen: Did you forget that it was Friday?

Michael Jordan: Oh shut up Scottie, it's not Friday yet, what are you talking about?

Scottie Pippen: we thought we were supposed to be heading out on a date.

Michael Jordan: Yeah but today is Wednesday.

Scottie Pippen: Oh okay, so our date is in two days.

Michael Jordan: Yes I know that! Now if you excuse me, please shut up and listen to the music. I'm trying to take a nap.

Since they didn't have IPhones, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and social media back then, Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen were still enjoying their lives as a couple. Although, there were some moments that he and Michael slept together and cuddled together. In that case, they didn't have cell phones back then, so they always read books, hang out to places and all that stuff.

Scottie Pippen POV:

My boyfriend, Michael Jordan and I had 5 hours of sleep and I didn't know what to expect because we had an L against Detroit Pistons and we had a sloppy play and yet, Luc Longley wasn't rebounding well so I blamed him for it. Anyways, Michael Jordan and I are going to the movies together and I don't know which movie he wants to watch. Probably some movies in the 90's or something.

Michael Jordan POV:

Yeah right Scottie Pippen. I heard that you were crazy all over and Yet, I was annoyed by it, but I love your long ass Idea to go through and we can finish this stuff together. I remember meeting you since we were kids lol. Although, I predict that we will be engaged.

Yet, why not we go to any old school restaurants and talk about getting married.

Oh damn! Scottie's thoughts ran in his mind. In that case Michael Jordan will marry me.

McDonald's
11:00am,

Michael and Scottie were eating out at McDonald's. They were having conversations about what to do if they get married when the bulls win the championship.

Michael Jordan: let's talk about marriage.

Scottie Pippen: what the freak Michael that's too soon!

Michael Jordan: I know but we've been dating for 5 years now and I am getting ready to have a wedding proposal with you.

Scottie Pippen: Oh I see.

Michael Jordan: since it was Valentine's Day I decided that I wanted to surprise you.

Michael opens the box that had some 14 carat ring and Scottie Pippen was crying because he had never seen the ring before. "I don't know what to say, nobody gave me a lot of things like this before since I have been rejected 15 times." He wipes the tears on his face with a paper napkin and Michael Jordan felt like he wanted to cry to. Even though Michael Jordan was supposed to propose Scottie Pippen with an engagement ring on the day of Valentine's Day knowing that they will live together as a teammate and a couple. He was at his loss of words.

"Awww! It's okay sweetheart," Michael wipes the tears on his face. "I know how it feels, but I'm here for you," He gets up to comfort his crying boyfriend. "And yet, I'm ready to propose to you now," The fans came to McDonald's to watch Michael Jordan's proposal to Scottie Pippen.

"Scottie Maurice Pippen, I remember the days when you came to join the bulls back in 1987 and we communicate with each other. I always see the beautiful smile on your face, your body and the ideal type that I always wanted. We always talk on the phone and yet, we laughed in the beginning and we still do it. I remember the times when we told our coach that I was dating you, He was surprised, but he supported our relationship. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, have kids with you and we wanted to provide something great to our kids, family and all the people,"

He kneels down as he had the small box with the engagement ring on top of his hand.

"Will you Marry Me?" Michael Jordan began asking Scottie Pippen to marry him.

"YES! I will marry you!" Scottie shouted in excitement as he hugs and kisses Michael Jordan. The horde of fans cheered and cried when Scottie Pippen is now engaged to his longtime-boyfriend and teammate, Michael Jordan.

Michael Jordan: I love you Scottie Maurice Pippen.

Scottie Pippen: I love you too Michael Jeffrey Jordan.

Michael Jordan: Let's get married in the United Center.

Scottie Pippen: Yay!