The Slovenian Affair: Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis

Kristaps' POV:

I have a girlfriend named Luka Doncic and he stands at 6'7" and weighs 229 lbs. I can really tell that he looks hot and sexy because I remember the times that I always see him when he works with me. Plus, me and Luka met when we were kids. But there were some chances that I was in love with him because he had a seductive figure like shiz! I want to marry him already.

Plus, I don't know if Luka plans to have kids with me because he's only 20 so I don't want his parents to be mad at me. Oh well, we'll see what happens

Luka's POV:

Hahaha what in the carnation was my rumored boyfriend thinking lol. At least, he knows how to do anything just to get my attention. Although, I go to the rooftop and I never knew he lives next door to my 2 bedroom apartment and I was roommates with Vlatko Cancar. Hahaha, we dated for 3 years back then while playing for Slovenia Men's national basketball team, but our relationship ended in 2011. Although, we still remain friends so meaning we will plan on reconciling our relationship in the near future but I don't know yet. Anyways, let's roll.

Ljubljana, Slovenia,
6:30am,

Luka shares the same bed with Vlatko Cancar but they cuddled afterwards. "Luka wake up," "Vlatko, give me one moment please?" "Oh I'm sorry to interrupt," Vlatko said. "But how come you look tired all of a sudden?" "I don't know to you Vlat, now if you excuse me, I need to go back to sleep," Luka hides his face on a blanket.

Vlatko Cancar has thoughts running in his head. That Luka Doncic, he looks cute whenever he's asleep and cranky. He strokes his hair gently and tucked him in. "I love you Luka," He whispered. "You were still the same Luka that I always remember, do you think we can go back together even though you're not dating someone just yet, or maybe I should just leave it alone? I mean you are my Slovenian girlfriend you know that,"

Vlatko decides to head back to sleep but was unaware that Luka's foot was on the other side of the bed and later on, he kicked Luka's right foot by accident. Luka screamed. "Owww! Vlatko!"

"Luka what's going on?" "Vlatko, what did you do that for?" "Oh I'm sorry Luka, I didn't mean to kick your foot," "Well you should watch where you going neumno jajce (dumb egg)."

"Oh I'm sorry Luka Doncic, I never meant to hurt your foot's feelings," He said. "Besides, my boyfriend Kristaps is coming over to see me if I'm able to help him unpack his things," "Wait a minute!" Vlatko interrupts. "Is this some kind of Slovenian affair?" "Wait! what? What makes you say that?" Luka asked. "How did you know it's a Slovenian affair," "Well in that case, it's a person that falls in love with a Slovenian NBA players, which is both of us," "Golly Vlatko, you're not making any sense and you had no idea what the Slovenian affair means lol, but of course! that's the thing," Luka teased. "Besides, I believe in the beauty of romance because Kristaps Porzingis. Plus, there are Slovenian NBA players everywhere," Luka falls asleep after talking about the Slovenian Affair.

At the Town of Ljubljana,

Luka and Vlatko were walking around until they encountered a 7 foot man walking by. "Kristaps?" Luka turns his back to him. "Luka?" "Kristaps?" Luka runs to his 7'3" Boyfriend. "Kris, what's going on? it's been a while," They hugged each other and yet, it was some reunion and Kristaps was looking for a place to buy a house in Dallas Texas because he wanted to start a family with Luka.

"So did you find the house you were looking for Kris?" Luka asked. "Yes Baby, I have, they have 5 bedroom house with Swimming pool and my family will come over too!" "Oh great!" He smiled. "Now I can think about moving my stuff too!" "That's my girlfriend," Kristaps hugs his Slovenian teammate that he referred as his girlfriend. "I'll help out with your stuff too!" Vlatko nods. "Thanks! that would be nice," Kristaps smiled knowing that Vlatko will help out with moving some stuff once they settle in Dallas.