You never walk alone: Zion Williamson and Jahlil Okafor

This is going to be a brand new chapter just as you know that Zion is now in Pelicans.

Zion Williamson was bullied by a bunch of boys because they were thinking that he was too fat, but somehow someone came to the rescue. The 6'10" Man scared all the bullies away and decided to help a friend out. He introduced himself to the man who saved him from the bullies. "I'm Zion Williamson," Zion said. "My name's Jahlil Okafor. Pleasure," They went to the principal office to report the bullying and the parents came in to talk to the kids. Yet, the parents stood up for Zion and Jahlil and now the boys were suspended for 3 weeks because of what they did to Zion.

5 weeks later,

Zion and Jahlil went to Starbucks coffee to grab some coffee, but somehow, he spilled the coffee on the floor because Jahlil realized Zion was feeling depressed. "Hey hey hey, look at me, don't listen to them okay? They're not worth it. Here, I'll order you another one and I'll pay for it," The smile was given to Zion. Zion loves the Nitro cold brew so Jahlil decided to order some for him just to share. Besides, he ordered a large sized Nitro cold brew so that they could share.

However, it starts to get warmer knowing that Zion might recognize the signs that Jahlil Okafor starts to fall in love with him. "Gee thanks Jahlil," "Anytime Zion," He nodded while making eye contact. While sharing some coffee together Jahlil starts asking him something.

Jahlil Okafor: Hey Zion.

Zion Williamson: Hi.

Jahlil Okafor: May I tell you something?

Zion Williamson: Sure.

Jahlil Okafor: Well I don't know what to say Zion but I think I'm starting to like you.

Zion Williamson: Wait! Really?

Jahlil Okafor: Yes Zion. I feel like I wanted to do some romantic dates, so I was wondering that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with it.

Zion Williamson: Awww! that's so sweet.

Jahlil Okafor: You know what I do? So I like you more than a friend.

Zion Williamson: Oh okay.

Jahlil Okafor: The reason why I said that because I'm in love with you and I fell for you.

Zion felt his chest pounding.

Zion Williamson: Damn! Man. It feels like I'm finally going to be a girlfriend.

Jahlil Okafor: That's right. I meant to ask you something. Will you be my girlfriend?

Zion pops the question.

Zion Williamson: YES BABY! I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

They gave themselves a hug and yet, Zion lives in the 1 bedroom apartment and Jahlil wanted to move out with him. When the Regular season began, Zion and Jahlil were on the bench talking about their future and yet, they were talking about getting married, having kids and some retirement from NBA. Although, Jahlil whispered to Zion that someday when they have kids, they hoped that their kids will be as tall as their parents to play in The NBA. "Zion I hope one day when we have kids on our own, our kids will be as tall as us when they enter the NBA draft," Zion knew that he wanted to start a family with Jahlil and later on, they kissed before the 1st quarter starts.

After the game,

They ate out at Applebee's and had some non-alcoholic drinks and dinner together. Zion and Jahlil were laughing as Jahlil introduced his father and aunt to Zion. "It's been a pleasure to meet you Zion Williamson," Jahlil's father shook his hands. "Why don't you join with us for dinner?" Zion was thrilled to join Jahlil's family for dinner and yet, he was so glad that he would always be part of the family. Although, it would take a while for the family to get to know the couple.

Zion broke down in tears that he is now the girlfriend to Jahlil Okafor and they were both playing for New Orleans Pelicans. Like when Anthony Davis married Solomon Hill, his teammate back then and now Anthony Davis gave birth to a girl named Ana Maria Davis Hill. They enjoyed their time together and later on, they went home.

At the 5 bedroom Townhouse,

Zion snuggles beside Jahlil Okafor as he could hear him talking about what it meant for Zion to keep his chin up. "You never walk alone," "Awwww babe, that's the sweetest word I've ever heard," They we're making out as Jahlil removes Zion's shirt. "Let's get hotter," Thus, little did they know that they wouldn't use the protection. "Hey how about the Condom? Do I need it?" "Haha no, you don't need it," Jahlil said. "Besides, we're living in the apartment together," Everything was so hot that Zion couldn't resist it.

"My beautiful Zion Williamson, let's have fun," He said. Thus, They were dating for 6 weeks now and it would be for a while for the teammates to do something just to cuddle up and such. However, Zion would be pregnant if he would notice that it will be an unplanned pregnancy. (Will mention it in the new chapter) knowing that Zion accidentally got pregnant by his own teammate. "Damn, it was fun," Zion said falling into a deep sleep. "Yup it was," Jahlil smiles and kisses Zion on the lips afterwards.