Van Sweet Spot Nuggets 1993-94 Edition

Roster for Nuggets 1993-94
Robert Williams
Dikembe Mutombo
Reggie Williams
Mahmoud Abdul Rauf
Rodney Rogers
Bryant Stith
John Brown
LaPhonso Ellis
Tom Hammonds
And etc

Denver CO,

August 6, 1994,

Dan Issel yells at the boys as they were fighting over the van seats. "That is enough boys! Everyone back in your dorm! I don't want to see anyone fighting until 7am,"

Bryant Stith: Good luck getting your sweet spot now.

The teammates were laughing except Dikembe Mutombo.

Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf: RAAAAHHHH! I can't lose that seat.

Mahmoud was walking around desperately trying to save the seat for the van.

Tom Hammonds: I'm watching you.

LaPhonso Ellis: I'm watching you.

Mahmoud Abdul Rauf: Okay, I just to be in for the first one tomorrow.

The alarm rings as he gets up to do push ups. However, Mahmoud's teammates are aware that a large person would jump on his own teammates just to teach them a valuable lesson.

The rest of the teammates in Denver Nuggets ran downstairs to fight over the sweet spot, but it is being said that they were unaware that the other player will jump at them.

Tom Hammonds And LaPhonso Ellis we're fighting.

Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, Reggie Williams And Rodney Rogers jumped right in to the van and the rest of the backup teammates were fighting over the sweet spot until then a large player came in.

Dikembe Mutombo: Coming through!

Dikembe jumps on the players in the van causing the van to fall down.

All: OOOOWWWWW!!!

Rodney Rogers: What was that for?

Bryant Stith: Did someone had too much fats Or was it something else?

Robert Williams: I think it's our big Man Dikembe Mutombo. He was mad or something.

Dikembe Mutombo: Lesson learned! Don't be fighting over a sweet spot because the seats are for everyone!

The van fell off knowing that he jumped in the van where the players were still inside.

James Smith: Ouch! I got chipped tooth.

Reggie Williams: That's what happens when Dikembe Mutombo is pissed off, so he jumped on us.

Note: Dikembe Mutombo weighs 245 lbs and he stands at 7'2" tbh, Nobody can withstand a big man in the sweet spot van 😂.

Rodney Rogers: It seems like my shoulders popped because of him.

Reggie Williams: Wait! My nose was bleeding.

Dikembe Mutombo: Whoops.

—————————————

*Living room*
10:00am,

The boys were watching Ren & Stimpy While Bryant Stith snuggles up with Dikembe Mutombo. "Sorry I jumped on you guys," Dikembe shrugs. "The reason why I was angry because you guys couldn't stop fighting,"

Bryant Stith: Yeah But What was that for? We tend to get scolded by Dan Issel but then you came out of nowhere and jumped on us?

Dikembe Mutombo: well you guys are acting immature, so.