LeBron admits he liked AD.

It has been fun since the Lakers won the title. I knew that We would win for Kobe. LeBron knew this moment that he had to do for his childhood friend and someone that he knew. Although, the fans were speculating that LeBron is rumored to be linked with his rumored girlfriend in which it had the Initials AD. Lance Stephenson had no idea that The Person LeBron was a childhood friend of his. But LeBron denies dating Anthony Davis or did he admit dating him because of his flirty personality?

They were in the NBA bubble as a matter of fact, but somehow, AD started noticing the fact that he had feelings for LeBron James. After the Ceremony, the plane Landed to LA safely. "Oh hey AD, I didn't expect to see you,"

"Yeah Dude! We did it," The men gathered along to cheer and took the championship trophies with them. Damn! How brilliant it was to celebrate the moment of the Lakers' comebacks while on the game against Miami Heat. No matter how hard it was, they never gave up.

When they were at the Ceremony, LeBron was holding AD's hand. AD turned his face to him and said. "Oh LeBron, what's with the holding hand gesture? Are you in love or something?" "Well AD, I have feelings for you, you know?" He blushed. "Oh okay.

~LeBron Tells Kyle Kuzma that he liked AD~

At the apartment, Kyle Kuzma was with his model girlfriend as he told Him that he liked AD. He had feelings for his 6'10" teammate who will soon be the girlfriend. Even Though LeBron is 35 and AD is in his 20s. However, he is not sure what to do because of the butterflies in his stomach.

"So you told us that you liked AD?" Kyle followed. "Yes Kuz I do because I have feelings for him and he's a sexy 6'10" boy that I always hung out with, we met when we were in Elementary school and I always follow him around whenever he goes. However, I don't know what to do to confess my feelings to him," She went to him and said. "It takes a village to ask a boy/girl out brother, but I'm sure that he would always be with you. Besides, I overheard AD Talking to Rajon Rondo that he liked you too!" "Wait! Really?" The lady nodded. "Yes Bron. Yet, why don't you bring him in, I want to tell him what's on his mind." "Okay," LeBron opens the door and it was AD. "Oh hi LeBron, I never expect you to be at Kuz'" "Come on in,"

15 minutes later,

"So you admit to me that you liked AD?" He repeated. "Yeah because I remember going to BJ's restaurant and AD was a beautiful, Tall and an attractive teammate We could ask for. Rajon had told me that he and AD were both classmates at the school. Somehow, I noticed that AD wanted to tell me something that his ideal type was a guy that stands at 6'9" 250 lbs and I believe you are his match," "Oh is that so?" LeBron became perplexed. "Hmmm no wonder why I've been into him 24/7. I'll speak with AD."

Anthony Davis was in the kitchen with Winnie. "AD, there's someone I want you to see," LeBron came to surprise AD. "LeBron?" He went to him. "AD, it's you! Let's have a chat,"

At the kitchen,

LeBron was telling AD that he had feelings for him. "You know AD we've only known each other for many years now and I feel like we've got some special connection," "Are you saying that you liked me?" AD asked. "Well yes because I wanted you and me to be together. You know what I mean that we will always be together and I wanted to marry a teammate, which is you,"

At the first impression, AD Didn't seem to recognize that LeBron would follow him around but was opened up to him.

"You know Anthony, I had feelings for you because I couldn't stop thinking about you," LeBron made confession knowing that he liked AD a lot. "I mean it's just that I wanted you to be my girlfriend and I know that You think that I'm married, but I'm single though, I always wanted you to be my date you know, especially when we are both teammates in the Western and Eastern Conference and all that stuff,"

Anthony Davis Understands what was said coming from LeBron. Realizing that LeBron asked him to be his girlfriend, he gave an answer. "Yes LeBron, I'm going to be your girlfriend,"

AD gets up and kisses LeBron on the lips. "We did it baby, we won the Title for the Los Angeles Lakers,"