Robert Covington and Andrew Wiggins

Minneapolis MN,
1:23am,

Andrew Wiggins is Robert Covington's 8 month pregnant wife who lives with him close to Tom Thibodeau's house. Jeff Teague doesn't have a boyfriend and yet, he lives in with the couple.

Andrew Wiggins And Robert Covington are expecting a little girl since he is pregnant with their first baby. Andrew wears a Minnesota basketball t-shirt and stands at 6'8". Andrew realized that when he and Robert Covington were playing against each other, he and Robert started dating and yet, they are now engaged to the opponent and in the next 3 years they will get married when Andrew Wiggins becomes pregnant with another baby again. While at the halftime show, Robert goes to him and said. "I hope one day you and me will have children together, I wanted you to know that I can be a dad to your kids and I want you to be a mom to them,"

It already made his dreams come true that Andrew Wiggins got pregnant on December 30th (Taehyung's Birthday). Jeff Teague ate a bag of chips while going on his phone and they were watching a movie called: Dog's way home. Karl Anthony-Towns is rumored to be dating Jordan Bell, but so far they were seem very close. However, they were spotted dating each other despite the rumored boyfriend thing. Jordan Bell is now engaged to his longtime half Dominican boyfriend Karl Anthony-Towns.

Jeff falls asleep on the other bed as Andrew Wiggins starts massaging Robert's back.

Robert Covington: So Andrew you know I decided to have group lunch with the co-workers and I overheard that they'll be taking me to the convention center close to Target center.

Andrew Wiggins: Really? You never told me you're going somewhere with your co-workers.

Robert Covington: whoops my bad sorry if I didn't tell you sooner.

Andrew Wiggins: No worries, next time let me know in advance because I want to go.

Robert Covington: yeah but you're pregnant.

Andrew Wiggins: Hello? I could care less if I'm pregnant, I can go with you lol.

Robert Covington: Okay fine Miss Andrew Wiggins,
You can go with me.

Andrew Wiggins: You know what happens when I bled on my bed?

Robert Covington: On your period? No you don't get periods.

Andrew Wiggins: Oh yes I have. I had to shout for my mom and I was like: Ma, How come I bled on my bed?

Robert Covington: That's odd. That being said guys don't get periods.

Andrew Wiggins: Oh stop it Rob! 😂. You made me want to think about periods later on and yes, it's part of being a woman and no I'm not. Oh wait maybe I was.

Robert Covington: But you're a dude tho. Maybe you were some kind of a woman.

Andrew Wiggins: I know that.

Robert Covington: Back in the baby shower party, I thought we were going to expect a baby boy but I ended up blowing up a confetti thing and yet, it was a pink smoke thing meaning that we were expecting a baby girl.

Andrew Wiggins: Haha That was fun.

Robert Covington: Including Jordan Bell, we've seen him with our teammate Karl and they're both dating.

Andrew Wiggins: How did you know?

Robert Covington: Luol Deng texted us that he and Karl are now dating so yeah.