Chris Paul and James Harden

The sleepover at the Harden Residence,

Bellflower California,
11:45pm,

Chris Paul And James Harden slept together on the couch while watching Paranormal Survivor on Netflix. Mrs. Harden hardly noticed the two men cuddling on the couch. On the air mattress, Trevor Ariza was seen cuddling with Clint Capela. In fact, Clint Capela was rumored to be dating Trevor Ariza, but it was indicated that they were holding hands.

However, Gerald Green kept talking too much because he was talking about getting fights with the players and Eric Gordon was mad at him.

Eric Gordon: Gerald Green can you stop talking? Geez! You wanted to be my boyfriend but then you didn't want to.

Gerald Green: Yeah you're an ass.

Eric Gordon: Excuse me???

Gerald Green: Because you didn't straighten me stupid.

James Harden: What happened?

Chris Paul: Dude! It's already getting late. Stop talking or the neighbors will hear us.

Gerald Green: Yeah Sorry I didn't mean it.

James Harden: Well enough talking let's get to sleep.

5:30am,

Mrs. Harden decided to wake the boys up and take them to IHOP for breakfast. In fact, James Harden is talking about how he admitted that he liked Chris Paul a lot.

Mrs. Harden: So tell me what happened when you first met Chris Paul.

James Harden: Well Ma, I met Chris Paul when I was watching him play for the Clippers and yet, we compete against each other and by the time it was the end of the 4th quarter and we lost the battle against the Los Angeles Clippers I went to the Clippers Locker room that took place at the Staples Center where the Lakers/Clippers were playing so I was like oh hey I was wondering if we got to know each other and he said yes.

Chris Paul sits down for a long period of time to listen James Harden's speech while eating chocolate chip pancakes and drinking hot chocolate.

James Harden: I had to admit that I had feelings for Chris Paul because I like him a lot. He was the nicest man I've ever played with since me and him are now teammates.

Clint Capela And Gary Clark were sitting down watching James Harden talking about how he admitted that he likes Chris Paul. In that case, Chris Paul has something to say about Why James Harden liked him a lot.

Chris Paul: Damn James! I noticed you liked me a lot and you followed me everywhere I go 😂.

James Harden: Dude! Because I fell in love with you because I kept wondering if we wanted to date.

Chris Paul: Oh, so you wanted to take me out on a date?

James Harden: Yes.

Chris Paul: Oh my, maybe we could have some romantic dates together like going to the beach and something like that.

James Harden: Yes.

Chris Paul: James Harden, I don't know what to say but do you know no one asked me to be their boyfriend before but I'm glad you decided to choose me.

James Harden: Awwwwww.

Mrs. Harden: That's very nice. So what are you guys doing after breakfast?

Clint Capela: My friends and I are going to Redondo Beach for some swim.

Mrs. Harden: that sounds like fun you guys be careful out there and make sure you can catch fish I'm sure James Harden can catch fish as well.

James Harden: Mom! 😂.

Mrs. Harden: I'm just teasing you son.

Chris Paul: 😂.

Redondo Beach,
10:00am,

Gary Clark leans on to Gary Clark's shoulder while James Harden goes fishing along with Chris Paul. To be honest, Chris was the first person to hold him on the biceps.

Chris Paul: so what do you do for fun?

James Harden: Well I spend my time with my family and we go out to places and We bought a ticket going to Santorini, I asked my mom if I could invite you and she was like yes!

Chris Paul: so you're inviting me to Santorini correct?

James Harden: Yes.

Chris Paul: Going to Santorini sounds fun right now.

James and Chris Paul we're excited for the round trip to Santorini and they were planning to play basketball and watch the kids play.

"If that is true, Chris was going to plan on the Santorini Greece," "Don't spoil the vacation dumbass," Clint yells. "Boi Chill, it's just a getaway," Austin Rivers chuckled. "I mean Look at Chris, he can hardly wait for the Proposal with Harden anyway,"

"Right?" He shrugs.