Jeff Teague and Andrew Wiggins

This is based on Rod Sterling's Twilight Zone thing.

Meanwhile at the Wiggins Residence,

"Dad? I think the Kitchen Sink is broken," Jeff Teague called his father about the broken sink. "What's the problem Jeff?" His father went to Jeff and noticed there was something wrong with the kitchen sink. "The last time I checked in with Andrew was it started working before but then when we came back from the Grocery store, the kitchen sink stopped working,"

"Maybe you broke it," His father teased. "Dad No. I didn't break it, When I try to turn it on, it wasn't working and no there weren't any leaks here," "In case anyone wonders why is the sink not working," Marquis made a big deal out of the broken sink. At this moment Gorgui Dieng knew what it was like to have dealt with the sink not working. "My brother broke the faucet so I had to ask dad to fix it," "Gorgui, How did you get here?" Jeff asks. "My boyfriend's car broke down so he had to take the car to the repair shop so yeah, Cole Aldrich and I walked on foot to your house,"

"Gorgui you should've called me earlier," Andrew Wiggins said. "Well I'm sorry my phone died," The Senegalese Center shrugs. "In fact, shouldn't we be able to be at the diner when Dad had to work until 6pm?" "Your dad Momar?" "Well yes my dad Momar and Mom, Seynabou. I didn't know what to do about the Broken sink and don't forget my dad got mad at me for it," "Gorgui, you should know better. Besides, your brother did that on purpose," "Yeah, that's what happens and I told my mom about it and talked some sense into my brother," He explained to Andrew Wiggins about the sink issue. It was very hot in Minnesota and his father had to check for the leaks and faulty faucets.

"Dad, I'll go to the diner with Andrew," "Okay take care, Marquis and I'll figure the problem out," Gorgui and Cole Aldrich followed the couple to the diner. It took place at the Mickey's diner, but somehow, the hash browns, Scrambled eggs and medium rare steak began floating in the air and the hot fudge Sundae blew up on Gorgui Dieng's Timberwolves basketball long sleeves. "Merde! (Crap!) The hot fudge sundae blew up on my long sleeve, is there a Gravity in the diner?" "I don't think they do Gorgui, but is it just me or are we living in the twilight zone inspired by Rod Sterling?" "I believe so," Gorgui replied. "My brother had to ask my mom if it occurred and she was like: Nope! Never heard that happen before," In some cases, the Entire family Believed Gorgui Dieng in a nick of time realizing that the sink was not broken by his brother, the sink broke when his dad tried to fix the pipes since the house that the Diengs lived in built in the 1940s after coming all the way from Senegal. Growing up in Kebemer, Gorgui knew what it was like to be in The African State. "I remember the times when my mom was cooking Yassa and Mafe, the Yassa blew up straight to my Shirt that dad bought from target and my mom had to ask if it was me or my brother," "That sounds awful to have the Senegalese Dish explode in front of you," Jeff told him. "Yup. Besides, we're living in the Twilight zone, I really want to be in Senegal," Gorgui said.

"To be honest, I really want to be in Senegal right now." Jeff Teague muttered. "Haha, we should go together," "But the problem," Gorgui stops them in their tracks. "The Senegalese Dishes are going to be floating up in the air and my mom would start freaking out," "Oh wow, I'm surprised that it happened, let see if the food floats up in the air and to see if it would recount Gorgui Dieng's key evidence of his Mom and dad's Senegalese Cuisine,"

When they were eating brunch. The food started floating up in the air. "Now do you believe me honey?" Gorgui asked his fiancé Cole Aldrich. "I believe you Gorgui, you may be wondering why I was freaking out so much and I was telling you to go back to bed because you were still staring at my grandmother's Camera," Although, he and Cole Aldrich didn't separate ever since they started playing for Minnesota Timberwolves. In fact, what Andrew and Jeff didn't know their teammate Gorgui Dieng is Engaged to his longtime boyfriend Cole Aldrich.