Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons

Plot: Joel Embiid met Ben Simmons when he and him were both drafted to Philadelphia 76ers by The NBA Commissioner. Little did Joel know that he's going to fall in love with Ben Simmons.

NBA Draft June 2016

Adam Silver; The Philadelphia select, Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons.

Ben Simmons: Joel we did it!

He and Joel hugged together when they are now drafted to Philadelphia 76ers. "We did it altogether Ben," Joel said holding Ben's arms. "So what are we going to do now?" "In that case, you and me will be teammates in Philadelphia and you and me will be together," Ben blinked not noticing he and Joel will go to the Basketball Summer league together in Las Vegas. "Sure if you insist Joel, I'll be getting ready for the commission thing," "Okay Ben, I'll see you there,"

Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
9:20pm,

Ben heads to Las Vegas to stay in the hotel for the NBA summer league. However, there was something in his mind. He was thinking about Joel Embiid. Yet, Ben used to date someone in his LSU years but they broke up because he found out that his college teammate was dating his teammate. In fact, Ben went to talk to Kyrie Irving about Joel Embiid and yet, there was something attractive about the man. "I'm assuring he's going to fall in love with me," Ben told Kyrie. "Have you and LeBron been dating?" JR said. "Yes we are," He replied on the phone conversation with the Australian American Basketball player Ben Simmons. "In fact, how come you nervous?"

"I don't know Kyrie and damn man! How did you survive being in a Relationship with LeBron?" "LeBron and I talked it out about our interests and later on we got used to it," "Oh wow since the CAVS won the championship," "Mhm," Kyrie replied. "Oh man! We hit it off like a teenage romance you know. Besides, if Joel Embiid falls in love with you Ben, just don't pressure yourself. It's just that he has feelings for you,"

"Okay," He agreed. "I'll make sure to tell Joel," "Alright! Get out there and shine your light out Ben because you make sure Joel knows that you are the one that will be chosen to be his girlfriend," "Okay Kyrie thanks for your advice," "Anytime Darling," He said.

Ben called Joel Embiid and yet, little did he know that Joel was starting to get interested in him because of his personality. They texted and somehow, there were many surprises. Joel is starting to like Ben a lot. It was on the text message

 It was on the text message