Ben Simmons Bonus: Say Yes to the dress edition

This is what happens when Ben Simmons tries on a Michelle Obama Inspired wedding dress. Oh and also, don't forget to comment down the dress number.

Ben Simmons- Say Yes to the dress Edition.

2 weeks before Ben Simmons gets married to his Teammate and Sixer Boyfriend Joel Embiid, Ben and his family went to the Lovely Bride shop. The lady that worked at the bridal shop greeted them. "Hi everyone what can I do for you?" "My son's wedding is in two weeks so Ben wants to try out some of the dresses," "Sure! Follow me and I'll take Ben to choose what wedding dresses he wants to pick. You know you wouldn't want to miss the special day for Ben and Joel Ms. Julie," Ben's mother was thrilled with the lady's speech. "In that case, nope I wouldn't want to miss it because my Son is going to be the Embiid soon," "Mom really?" Ben laughs. "Alrighty then Mom, let us begin with the wedding dress tryouts,"

Note: Ben Simmons is 6'10" so I don't know how the wedding dresses will turn out to be because the length of the skirt will be above his ankle or some sort. Anyways let's find out what happens.

Ben Simmons POV:

My name is Benjamin David Simmons. Ben or Benjie for short. My fiancé is Joel Hans Embiid. Joel and I met when we were both drafted by the Philadelphia 76ers and we've been together for 1 year now and also we proposed at the front of Sydney Opera House in Australia and we pretty much learn about our relationship together since my rookie days with him. At this time I can hardly wait to marry the man of my dreams on the day of our wedding day. Anyways sit back and relax and enjoy the tryouts of the wedding dress. Somehow I wanted to try out the Michelle Obama inspired wedding dress that she wore before becoming the First Lady of the United States. However, my siblings were reluctant about me trying on the Michelle Obama Dresses.

Margaret went to Ben and said. "What would you like to try?" "I'll try on The Angelina Jolie wedding dress," Ben replied. Ben heads to the changing room trying on the Angelina Jolie style Wedding dress.

Dress #1 Angelina Jolie Wedding dress.

Ben Simmons: How do I look People?

Liv Simmons: Hmmm, Kind of Okayish.

Emily Simmons: Not my kind of style.

Liam Simmons: Same here Ben.

Ben Simmons: Oh okay. I believe you guys didn't like it.

Mrs. Simmons: It's not like we don't like it, it's not our type of style Ben Baby.

Ben Simmons: Sorry Mum.

Mrs. Simmons: That's okay. How about this? I'll try the other dress.

Margaret: Sounds good.

The second dress that Ben is going to try is the Ayesha Curry Wedding Dress

Dress #2: Ayesha Curry wedding dress

Ben shows up again as he asks how he looks on the dress Number 2

Ben Simmons: How about this?

Mrs. Simmons: Close enough Ben.

And the rest of the sisters were still reluctant but somehow they liked the dress. "I think it's really good," "Yeah but I still look like a whale people," Ben sighed. "And no I'm not pregnant," He said laughing at his body fat.

"I think this dress doesn't fit me, I'll try another one," Ben heads to the changing room as the lady helps him choose the dress

Dress #3: Michelle Obama Inspired Wedding Dress

"So this is the dress Michelle wears on her wedding day with Barack and Michelle?" Margaret asked again. "Yes Maggie this is the dress," Ben answered to her. "I'm going to try it on," On the Dress #3 Ben tries on the Michelle Obama Inspired wedding dress. It had the Beauty and the Beast Belle style shoulder dress on the upper body part and then the skirt is just on the right part.

Liv Simmons was teary-eyed looking at the dress #3 that Ben was trying on. "Wow Ben. Look at you," Liv stares at the dress in a complete shock but somehow she started to tear up. "You look so much like A Disney Princess," "Thank you Sis," He answered. Moments later, Ben started crying. "Ben, what's the matter? Why are you crying?" Julie went to Ben. "Tell me what's wrong," "I don't know what to say Mum, but the wedding gown I tried on was the same gown as Michelle's. I don't know what to say but I loved that dress," "Damn Ben! You made us all teary eyed," The whole family replied. "I can see the beauty in that gown," "Yup," He nodded.

Later on, Margaret invites the wedding planner and Consultant to inspect something if Ben was okay with trying out the Michelle Obama wedding dress or try the next wedding dresses that Ben would be wearing on the wedding day. Somehow, Ben was still tearing up. "Awww it's okay Ben, I know that the Dress is magical," "Yeah I know, it reminded me of Mum wearing the same dress on her wedding day," He replied. "Besides, I- Sorry Mum, I'm at loss of words right now," "I think I can explain it to you," Julie gets up to talk to Ben. "You know I always know that feeling my son, I was like you before I get married. Yet, it can get emotional at times because of the masterpiece they design on,"

The fans that were going to be the bridesmaids for Ben Simmons joined the fun. "Awwww no worries Benjie, you look amazing," "Thanks everyone," The Wedding Consultant asked. "So Ben which Wedding Gowns would you Choose?"

Wedding gown choices for Ben Simmons:

Dress #1 Angelina Jolie

Dress #2 Ayesha Curry

Dress #3 Michelle Obama

Dress #4 Gabrielle Union.

Comment down below on which Wedding Gown number would you want Ben to wear on his Wedding Day with his Longtime Boyfriend and teammate Joel Embiid.