Trae Young and Kent Bazemore

Trae Young and Kent Bazemore had three girls together and he is expecting Baby Number 4 with his teammate, Kent Bazemore.

"I am so exhausted," Trae Young complained about being tired after a very long period of time helping out with their family. Yet, he had to pick up Selma, Sara and Tina from school. "You look cute when you're exhausted," Kent teases. "Well you know, you needed to have a break babe," "Yeah I know because if I remember this correctly, my dad had to take me to the mall just to stroll around when I was pregnant with our first child," "What was he doing when you went to the mall?" "Well in that case, you went to Costco to buy something while my dad and I went to the mall," Trae assumed that his husband was running errands after lunch time when he began going to Costco for their grocery shopping. However, there were times that Kent Bazemore wanted to realize Trae Young was indeed the sensitive person whenever he saw his perspective.

"Yeah I get that you're tired baby," Kent Bazemore admitted that he wasn't paying attention to Trae since his pregnancy. "I feel like a terrible husband to you and a father to our babies," "Sweetheart stop, you're not that terrible. I was worried because you weren't answering my calls," Trae suspected that Kent was drinking at the bar knowing that he didn't know how to take responsibility for himself and the welfare of Trae and his children with him. "Look, If you think I'm that dumb, hear this Kent: Even though you can be a sore loser sometimes, I still love you no matter what. As a wise Person once said: if we don't have trust, then we don't have anything," Kent heard the words coming from Trae Young's mouth. "Trae? Where did you learn that from?" He asked. "Dhar Mann babe," Trae replies. "Just to let you know, he always makes a life lesson videos daily,"

"Why didn't you say so Trae? I love Dhar Mann," Kent said. "We've been watching his videos altogether," At this time, he apologized to him for not being there for him. "You know I just wanted to say sorry for not believing in you," "Babe, you don't need to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong, I was worried because I thought something bad had happened to you and your friends. Yet, I'm sure this happens to anyone at work," Trae took Kent to the Máster bedroom to talk their feelings and problems out. "I love you no matter what Kent. I just didn't know how you were feeling about the situation since I gave birth," "I love you too Baby," Kent responded to him. "I love you with all my heart and you know what I would do? We can do some dates altogether," "Actually hon, why don't we take our girls with us, it will do us to get our mind off of things,"

They went to the mall to take the little girls out for the outing and wanted to do what's best for their future and their children. "So Trae? I'm thinking if our baby was going to be a boy, I'm not sure how our baby girls are going to feel," "Oh I'm sure our baby girls would be a big sisters to their baby brother or sister," Trae said.

*Time skip because I'm hella lazy right now haha*

"My mom was thinking if she could come over to the house to prepare the reservations for the restaurant since our girls wanted to have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory," Trae went to him. "Wait! She did?" "Yeah because I was thinking that we would still be eating out and enjoying a family get together," Kent Bazemore responded. In fact, Trae would always think that his parents wanted to do something fun even when they found out that he was pregnant. In those first years, Trae Young's parents got very upset with him because he didn't know how he could take responsibility of his child and then the career but it took them to understand that it was unexpected.

"Realizing what a dumb decision I made because I got pregnant in the first place," Trae Young explains. "Even my dad joined my mom for the shouting and I was like: damn! I don't know what to do," "Oh yeah I remember but you were lucky that I stood there by your side," Kent Bazemore replied. Kent's parents were supportive of Trae Young during his pregnancy even when his own parents were not supportive of Trae. "So yeah I got kicked out of the house," In fact, Kent's Parents decided to let him in because they wanted him to be feeling at home.

Somehow, they got lucky since Mrs. Bazemore can take care of the kids alongside Mr. Bazemore. "You know you made the right decision and I know it was hard at first Trae," She said. She treated Trae like she was her own son. "When Kent had found out you were pregnant, I knew I had to be there for you," "Thanks Mama, I appreciate it," "Come on boys and girls, let's go home," They went home as the girls decided to gather in for the family dinner. Trae was hoping that his parents would come to visit Trae Young since they may be the grandparents of their girls. Should Trae Young forgive them for kicking him out or no? Have it their way.

Even though Trae Young is a young player and a mother to his 3 children, he knew he wouldn't trade them for anything in this world. "Thanks for not leaving me behind when my parents were not supportive of me because of my pregnancy," He thanked Kent Bazemore for not leaving him alone. "And thanks to your parents for letting me live with you," "No problem my love, I wouldn't want you all to be left behind," "It's our pleasure Trae dear," Mrs. Bazemore smiled. "As long as you are here along with my son and my grandchildren, everything will be just fine and we'll help you with anything," Trae Young was so lucky to have his in-laws as their second family.