There he was standing Murtaza, the most loyal and hardworking servant of haveli.....

He was her personal bodyguard, driver and everything she needs she just has to call him....

"Walaikum aslam Murtaza kaisa hain app"she said nodding her head and sitting inside the car whose door was opened by 
Murtaza immediately.....

(Walaikum aslam Murtaza how are you)

"Main bilkul thek hun Choti bibi"he said, focusing on driving, making her smile.....

(I am fine)

"Kabhi has liya karain Murtaza tax nahi lagta ispa"she said shaking her head with a broad smile on her face....

(Smile sometimes Murtaza there is no tax on it)

"Ji choti bibi "he replied smiling lightly making her laugh a little shaking her head. She looked out of the window enjoying the cold breeze.....

♡♡♡♡

reaching the university Murtaza opened the door for her, making her smile...

"Murtaza aj late ho jae ga Hannan ka sath study session hai"she said making his heart ache nodding his head he stood at the side with his head low......

(Murtaza I'll be late today I have a study session with Hannan)

for him she was  like a moon far away from his reach swallowing his pain he looked at her fading figure waiting for her till her off it was his duty....seeing her smiling with him was his punishment...punishment of falling in love with her..........

Tu bilkul chand ki tarha hai

Noor bhi

Gharor bhi

Aur dor bhi......

♡♡♡♡♡

Koi bhi aisa lamha nahi hai

Jisma mera tu hota nahi hai...

Marziya sat on the stairs of her university pouting lightly while Hannan was in front of her on his knees..........

"Yaar bas kar ja sorry bola na bas thoda sa hi tu late hwa hun"he said holding his ear looking towards her who was crying silently.

(Ok please stop now I said sorry I was late just a min)

"Mujhe laga tum nahi oa ga"she said between hiccups. 

(I thought you are not coming)

"Acha agar main chod ke chala gaya tu kya karo gi"he said, raising his eyebrow.

(Ok what if I left you then what are you going to do)

"Mar dalon gi tumha bhi aur khud ko bhi"she said with a serious face making him stare at her.

(I will kill first kill you and then me)

for Hannan Marizya was his life...his only wish......she was the reason for him still breathing.....

"meri bin mangi dua ho tum tumhe kabhi chod ke nahi jaunga"he said softly cupping her face wiping her tears with his thumb..she tilted her head and looked towards him her eyes filled with love.

(You are my unasked wish I won't leave you ever)

"tum meri Jaan ho Hannan"she said, making him smile.....