Chapter 51: Everyone Loves Little Immortal Mushroom (IX)

Start from the beginning

Only now did Yan Lu raise his eyes to glance at her. He flipped over his stick of mushrooms and once again looked back down. He did not plan to help her at all.

"Fellow cultivator, please..." She had not even finished her words before a man's voice came through the forest and interrupted her, "Feng Luoling, if you want your fellow disciples to keep living, obediently leave with us."

"You group of shameless disciples from Soaring Serpent Sect, I will never leave with you!" Feng Luoling's eyes were wet with tears as she faced death without fear. It looked rather lovely and touching.

When her fellow disciples saw her like this, each one expressed that they would protect her with their lives.

Yan Lu frowned. Such a nice and quiet, leisurely afternoon was just destroyed by this group of crying and noisy people.

At that moment, the people from Soaring Serpent Sect attacked. One of them sent a sword flying straight for Feng Luoling. It was unknown if Feng Luoling did it intentionally or not, but she stood right in front of Yan Lu and immediately dodged when the attack came for her, so the sword was sent flying at Yan Lu.

A cold light flashed through Yan Lu's eyes and he flicked out a stone. The stone knocked against the flying sword and shattered into pieces while the sword's trajectory was knocked off course, heading for an open spot.

Everyone from Soaring Serpent Sect was secretly fearful. This man used only a stone to knock away a flying sword that held true essence?

"Scram!" Yan Lu viciously spat the word. His voice was a loud alarm, warning each of them. It was mighty and cold, shaking everyone's heart and soul.

The people from Soaring Serpent Sect looked at each other full of fear. One of them asked, "May we ask from where honored Sir comes from?"

"I said," Yan Lu turned the roasted mushrooms in his hands again, "Scram!"

The second "scram" carried a sound attack. Like a needle, it viciously prinked at everyone's primordial spirit. Everyone's expression abruptly changed after that burst of pain.

So strong! Both groups of people thought in shock.

"We have offended senior. We have been impulsive, please forgive us." The people from Soaring Serpent Sect at least had some sense and tactfully conceded, "We will leave at once."

Yan Lu no longer paid any attention to them. If it weren't for Little Mushroom dislike of killing people, he would have long since killed them all.

After the Soaring Serpent Sect left, Feng Luoling slowly walked forward and saluted, "Many thanks for fellow cultivator's assistance."

While she spoke, her beautiful eyes timidly loitered on Yan Lu's body. She had already recognized this man, he was the man that had appeared in the golden light from the Origin Realm. That impressive appearance left behind a profound impression in her heart and was unforgettable. She didn't expect that they would be fated to meet again, it really delighted her.

"This one is Feng Luoling from the Purity Sect, may I know how to address sir?"

Yan Lu turned a deaf ear to her and started to eat when he saw his mushrooms were done. He had just tasted it when he pursed his brows. Hm, it wasn't as good at the ones Little Mushroom made.

Feng Luoling felt somewhat indignant in her heart at how Yan Lu ignored her but she did not flare up and maintained her smile, "Fellow cultivator likes to eat mushrooms? This one is good at cooking, why not have this one make some food for fellow cultivator as repayment for saving me?"