Chapter 40: Let Me Protect You (VIII)

Start from the beginning

Feng Juan casually wiped away his sweat on the basketball court, and his muscles flexed with his movements, bursting with astonishing power.

Shang Ke had no choice but to admit that this kind of Feng Juan was very eye-catching, capable of making his heart skip a beat.

Feng Juan returned to Shang Ke's side after the match ended, and although his face was rather expressionless, his eyes were bright like a pair of blazing fires.

Shang Ke couldn't help but avert his eyes, handing a towel and water bottle to him.

"Let's go back home. We have a Masquerade tonight that we can't miss." Feng Juan nonchalantly wiped his sweat and swung his bag over his shoulder, pulling Shang Ke away to leave.

"Hm."

The Masquerade was organized by the school to celebrate the students' upcoming summer vacation. Every grade had a theme, with the theme for Shang Ke's grade being black and white. In other words, everyone could only wear black and white.

Shang Ke and Feng Juan had already prepared their costumes, but besides knowing the other's color, they kept their designs from each other. They planned to look for each other at the dance.

Shang Ke arrived at the dance a bit earlier than Feng Juan. His costume was an entirely white suit. A silver mask covered his face, while his black hair was hidden by a long, golden wig. His entire person looked like a nobleman from medieval times.

He leaned against a pillar while his gaze roamed the venue. Many people tried to strike up a conversation, but he tactfully refused them all.

Right at this moment, the lights dimmed as the music played. Everyone screamed excitedly.

Shang Ke was suddenly grabbed by his waist and taken into someone's embrace. Then, his lips heated up and a passionate tongue entered.

He was just about to struggle, but the other had long since been prepared, and sealed off all his methods of attack.

It was Feng Juan! Although the lights were dimmed, Shang Ke easily recognized him by his scent. This guy didn't dare to show his love openly, and instead took advantage of the event to make mischief in the dark. No wonder this guy, who usually dislikes parties, was so hyped for the masquerade.

The darkness hid their shyness, apprehension, and the rules.

Their bodies were tightly bound together, and they kissed passionately amid all the noise with no intentions of releasing each other.

Feng Juan's intense and vigorous desire almost burned Shang Ke until nothing was left. He was like a beast that had tasted a delicacy after being starved for a long time, and had lost all control. If their location was different, Shang Ke knew that he would have been swallowed whole without hesitation.

He didn't know how much time passed before the light once again returned. Shang Ke blinked his eyes, and once he opened them, Feng Juan had disappeared without a trace.

The moment the lights came back on, Feng Juan had immediately released Shang Ke and rushed into a dark corner. He leaned against the wall, panting for air as his heart nearly beat out of his chest. He felt like his body was about to explode.

"Keke..." he covered his mouth as he softly spoke his name. He felt as though he was close to reaching his limit.

Half an hour later, after returning to normal Feng Juan pretended to have just arrived and "unexpectedly" found Shang Ke. Afterwards, he tried to sneakily sized him up, but unfortunately for him, he simply couldn't see Shang Ke's expression behind his mask. All he could see were his rosy lips below the mask.