22

"Please! Don't let us interrupt the make out session!"

Those were the first words Mark and Donghyuck heard upon entering the Na's home.

Giving Jaemin a look, the tan male shook his head. "That is not what was happening."

"Jeno?" The sugary boy turned to the figure next to him on the couch with a smile. "Did that look like making out to you?"

Crossing his arms across his chest, the muscled male gave the two embarrassed boys a smirk. "Indeed it did."

Both Mark and Donghyuck were flustered due to the conversation, but the melanin skinned was taking it the hardest.

"Oh my-" He mumbled, burying his flushed face in the Canadian's shoulder. "Why are we even talking about this?"

"Because it's fun to see you get all panicked!" Jaemin exclaimed, earning a laugh from Mark.

Desperately wanting to move on from the subject, Donghyuck groaned, burying his head in his hands. "What are we doing tonight anyway?"

"I was thinking we could watch a movie or something." Jaemin shrugged, honestly good with anything. "We're just waiting for Chenle and Renjun to show up."

Remembering there was another person in the house, Jeno turned to his young friend, who was laying on the couch playing some game on his phone, and decided to mess with him.

"Hey Jisung, where's your boyfriend?" The muscled male teased, really just meaning it as a joke.

Not even looking up from his device, the Park continued to tap away on the screen. "He's coming."

Surprised by the lack of blushing and stuttering, all 4 heads in the room turned to the unbothered boy.

"Wait, what?" Jaemin asked, shocked, but still having a huge smile on his lips "When did this happen?"

"A while ago." Jisung stated, a smirk appearing on his face as he glanced over at the group. "Looks like you aren't as good at spying on your children as you thought you were."

"You weren't going to tell us?" Jeno questioned, not believing his younger friend.

Jisung just shrugged, still tapping away at his game.

Both Jeno and Jaemin were shocked, with one letting out an overdramatic gasp and the other clutching his broken heart.

The Na was about to respond when the doorbell rang, interrupting him.

Right before he opened the door though, he turned back to Jisung with a faux frown on his face. "We'll talk about this later, young man."

The open door revealed 2 boys, one brimming with excitement, and the other with a small smile on lips.

"Hello, Jaemin!" The younger Chinese exclaimed in his high tone, giving the sugary boy a gummy smile.

"Yes," Renjun sighed, wincing from his friend's volume. "Hello."

"Welcome!" Jaemin greeted, opening the door wider. "Come on in, we were just about to watch a movie."