19

"Daddy!" A small voice cheered, accompanied by a tiny girl crashing into Donghyuck, only to hug his legs.

Glancing down in alarm, the tan male's eyes widened.

Since when did he have a kid?

His dreams tonight had placed him in some sort of store. While at first this seemed like all the other dreams, there was something different about this one.

The was the usual hazy feeling, but he felt older now. There wasn't that teenage spring in his step anymore.

Along with age, he had apparently been getting busy, as there was now a tiny human holding tight to him.

With sparkling eyes, the child looked up to the boy, her smile immediately dropping. She quickly removed her arms from around his legs and took a step back. "You're not my daddy! Who are you?"

"I'm-" He began to tell her, but another figure running up behind the girl stopped him.

"There you are!" The figure said, stooping down to hold the little one in his arms. "I was looking all over for you! Don't run off like that again, you hear me?"

Even though the words were warnings, the man spoke them with such love and affection that they seemed like praises.

"I'm sorry." The girl whispered, hugging onto her father's neck. "I was just talking to this nice man here!" She smiled, pointing to Donghyuck.

Apparently the threat of stranger danger was not familiar to this child because she had no problems socializing with some random person she didn't know.

"What have I told you about pestering strangers-" The man said, stopping when he looked up, finally revealing his identity. "Hyuck?"

It seemed that Donghyuck was not the only one age affected. Mark Lee appeared a bit more mature, but if anything, he looked even better.

If that was even possible.

"Hello, Mark." Donghyuck nodded, unable to take his eyes off the child in the other's arms.

Noticing the other's gaze, Mark smiled. "It's been a while since I've seen you." Beginning to think, he looked to the ceiling. "The last time we talked had to have been high school graduation!"

Donghyuck did not like that.

"That long, huh?" He questioned, suddenly not loving this dream.

Here they had both apparently moved on with their lives, not giving the other a thought at all.

Tapping the man's shoulder, the child put her hands to her father's ear, whispering something to him. "I want to go look at toys!"

Chuckling, Mark set her down, only to lean down to her eye level. "You may go, but no more talking with strangers, ok?"

"I promise!" The girl giggled, crossing her fingers behind her back. After recieving a nod from the Canadian, she ran off in search of her desired items.