"Would you quit stealing my lunch?" The muscled male laughed, eyeing the lovely boy next to him.

Jaemin, whose cheeks were filled with food, simply smiled. After swallowing the stolen treats, he giggled. "No."

"Alright then." Not able to argue, Jeno slid his lunch tray towards the smiling boy. "Eat as much as you want I guess."

Extremely pleased with the new food, the sugary male cheered. "Thank you!"

Jeno nodded, smiling as he felt a familiar pair of lips on his cheek. They lingered there for a moment before turning back to the meal on the table.

The two sat in silence for a minute, just enjoying the other's company. Jeno admired his boyfriend while Jaemin admired the food.

"I think I'm going to throw up." A third voice at the table spoke up, reminding the couple that they weren't alone. "You two are just nauseating."

"Thanks, Hyuck." Jeno smiled, deflecting the tan boy's insults.

"You probably wouldn't find this affection as disgusting if you were to just man up and face the facts." Jaemin remained indifferent, picking through the food in front of him.

Rolling his eyes, Donghyuck placed his head in his hands. "Not this again! How long are you going to keep bringing that up?"

The Na shrugged, finally caring to look at the denying kid in front of him. "Until you tell Mark how you really feel."

Trying not to seem shaken by the answer, the melanin skinned shook his head. "We're going to be having this argument forever then."

"You are unbelievably stubborn, I hope you're aware of that." Jeno laughed, crossing his arms in front of him.

Donghyuck was about to respond with some snarky comment, but a figure approaching the table drew everyone's attention away.

"Jisung!" Noticing the tall boy was not alone, Jaemin raised his eyebrows. "Who do we have here?"

Expecting the reaction, the Park moved aside, revealing the new people. "This is Chenle and Renjun." He gestured to each boy as he said their names. "They're new and I invited them to sit with us."

"Hello!" Chenle gave the 3 new faces a wave, his bubbly personality boiling over.

"If that's ok with you guys, of course." Renjun spoke up, giving the 3 a small smile and sticking close to his young friend.

"Are you kidding? Of course it's alright! Take a seat!" The Na laughed, gesturing to the empty chairs at the table.

Even thought it was always just the 4 of them at lunch, they sat at a larger table that could probably fit 7 or 8 people.

Picking chairs close to each other, the two new boys took a seat, placing their lunch trays down.

After taking a sip of his drink, Jeno chuckled. "We're just surprised that Jisung actually made friends."