Chapter 1

Nozel Pov:-

'Today was a completely normal day everything went the way it goes...well everyday I guess...'

I thought to myself as I entered my room passing solid, it was something like 11 am I would usually get tired and wanna go to sleep but today I didn't.

"hmmn" I let out a slow sigh walking to the bathroom and started to take a quick shower and loosened my hair and tried to tuck some behind my ear.              

 A small fact about me was that if I wasn't tired I wouldn't fall asleep easily, I came out of the bathroom and Sat on a couch located somewhere in the corner of the room,

I was in a ball-like position with my legs on the chair knees covering my mouth.

'I have Siblings, I have Friends, I have a good rival...But none of them really know me all of them see me as a Strong person with a cold heart but none of them have seen my soft side, Because of this I don't really have anyone to talk to and not be afraid of them seeing me as a weak person I thought with a sad low tone sigh at the end

" I don't really feel sleepy, Mabey a walk will do the trick...Plus I really like walking near the woods" I said trying to block my earlier thoughts

I grabbed my cloak put the hood up and walked out of my room, down the stairs, and walked to the back entrance I tried my best not to make any noise and alert the others or wake them up, And once I made my way I silently whispered " Mercury magic: Flying Eagle "

It took about a few minutes but I made it to the forest... I was right in front of it...

' It looks really pretty ' I thought to myself and walked into the pathway Everything looked so beautiful I could never get sick of this place for some reason when I am in this forest I feel really happy like true happiness

My brain felt more relaxed every step I took deeper, I continued to go deeper and deeper and every step I took the brighter and satisfying it was...

Soon I saw a stone pathway made of Stones and pebbles roughly put together but that was the unique part of it.

Fireflies and Fairys Made this path glow in the most beautiful way possible, after going a few steps in deep there were lavenders they had a gentle purple they had some fireflies, pixes and some dragonflies resting on them this made the lavenders ...

Fireflies and Fairys Made this path glow in the most beautiful way possible, after going a few steps in deep there were lavenders they had a gentle purple they had some fireflies, pixes and some dragonflies resting on them this made the lavenders look like they were sparkling...

Right behind the lavenders, there was a brook with a tree behind it they are were frogs in all colors croaking and water dripping.

Some Mushrooms were around the tree and in front of the brook they wherein all shades of red, purple and blue, the algae on the stump of the tree around and in the brook were glowing a light green after looking at the brook for some time I decided to move forward...

After some more steps deeper I made it to the end of the path...

It was a huge tree with a ton of pixes and fireflies wandering around making the tree look Enchanted and Ancient.

There were small pieces of land floating around probably done by the pixies to create homes for them

there were so many magical mystical creatures here, the place smelled like the herbs mint, lavender, rosemary, lemon balm, and basil. I sat down with one knee supporting my head up and the other leg stretched out, my back was being supported by the old ruin stone.

I thought to my self looking up 'this place looked so beatif-' " CRUNCH...CRUNCH...CRUNCH"

I heard the sound of footsteps stepping on the dried leaves on the stone path I just walked across...

Thank you for reading chapter one this is my first story hope you like it!

(Sorry if there are any mistakes)