I nod slightly and run a hand through my hair. The elevator doors open to reveal Uncle Thor and a young woman. She has curly brown hair and kind brown eyes - my brown eyes. She's slightly shorter than Father and has a nervous smile on her face.

Uncle Thor gives her a hug and tells her something before he steps back into the elevator and leaves.

Freyja walks toward me, Father, Dad and Mom nervously. "Is this really him Loki? Is this our son?" Freyja asks, her eyes shining with tears

Loki nods and Freyja steps forward to me, within hugging distance. I can really see the resemblance between us. In my human form, I look a lot like her; the same curly brown hair, honey-coloured eyes and kind smile. In my Asgardian form, I look a lot like Father; the same raven-coloured hair, green eyes, well eye, and pale skin.

"Mother?" I whisper

Freyja nodded tearfully and hugs me. As she hugs me, visions of past memories flash through my eyes.

"Pytor! Come here, baby!" Freyja said as she put her arms out to a 2-year-old me.

We were in a gold room in the Asgardian Palace. We were in my old room.

"Come on sweetie! You can do it! Come to mommy!" Freyja said in a baby voice as younger me sat up and got on his knees.

"You can do it Pytor. Come on!" Loki encouraged me as I took a step forward.

Young Peter kept crawling to his parents and once he got there, Freyja scooped me up and rested me on her hip. She gave me a bunch of kisses and Loki gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Mama. Dada." Younger Pytor babbled out with a smile on his face.

I blinked rapidly a couple of times as I kept hugging Freyja.

In this memory, it looked like I was about 5 years old. Freyja, Father and I seemed to be at a lake with Loki's mom and Uncle Thor.

I was splashing in the shallow water, laughing as Loki's mom made a dolphin silhouette of the water with her magic.

"Grandmother! Again! Again!" I had said when the dolphin disappeared

"Again?" she said

"Again!" I repeated

"Of course, my child," she said as she made a whole pod of dolphins swim around me.

"Why are you having all the fun without me, mother?" Loki asked as he created a ball out of the water that the dolphins started playing with.

"Shall I join?" Freyja asked as she created a coral reef below the dolphins

"I as well." Uncle Thor added as he made my name appear in the sky, written out in lightning.

My giggles echoed through the forest as everyone laughed with me.

Another memory showed itself.

"Loki! There's no other way! We must! Thanos is coming and you and I both know it! It's the only way to keep him safe! It's the only way to keep Pytor safe!" Freyja said to her husband as rain rumbled outside.

"I know! But I can delay Thanos somehow! I can do something!" Loki yelled, blue creeping into his skin. The dark sky now poured rain down, hammering it against the windows. Frost crept on the window, slowly covering it.

"No! You can't! Thanos is coming! We won't be able to do anything! We both know what he's going to do!" Frejya shouted back, tear running down her face. A teal and gold aura surrounded Freyja as her stress and fear levels went up.