During dinner too she ate the idly, while we all are having the non veg. The briyani is awesome. No words to describe that. While she and her brother speaking. Her mom started to insult her in the name of advice.

How comes an own  family will bodyshame her. I felt some more guilty because I too did that. She started to go from there without eating. I don't accept giving disrespect to food. I asked her to eat. She started to eat fastly. I don't want her to choked with the food. So I asked her to eat slowly. After having that, again she started to leave, but I asked her to eat more. Because the idly is very small. As if looks like an toy idly that much small. How comes an 24 year old girl will eat only that much. But after my persistent she said only half. I don't know why, but I smiled at the antics. She looks cute.

After that we all retired to her room. Her room looks neat. She said that she will take the floor to sleep. But I object that, after a lot of arguments she won. So she started to sleep in the floor.

But my guilt is still there. I already thought of asking sorry. But still now I don't know how to say it. Because it's wrong to slap an girl right. I don't know either she is innocent or acting like that. Because all in my life I got betrayed only. I don't want anymore to happen to me. So I don't want to believe her too. What if I got close to her and then she too betrayed me. Then I won't ever be able to trust anyone.

I don't want to complicate my life more. I just want to live my life for now. First I need to take care of this cunning family, or else my dad and mom will want them to involve in our family business.

So first I don't want to feel guilty. For that I need to ask an sorry to her. She asked me if I need anything. I just said "Sorry"

She looked shocked towards me. I again said "Sorry for everything that happened at that wedding night. Its wrong  to slap you and bodyshamed you. I am really sorry." and laid In my bed

I think she too slept.

I can't able to think anything. Even if she is an innocent, I don't know that can I able to accept her or not. Because she is not to my taste. She is fat. I don't even want to think anything now. I just dozed off. But now a days I don't get an stranger face. Why I don't know.

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

He said sorry and explained for what too. Oh god I didn't expect this. I just slept after that as he too slept. I can able to see his back only.

I couldn't sleep as sleep is far away for me. Why he said sorry to me now. Uffff.

How it will be feeled to be loved. I don't know. Right from my small age till now I yearned for many . First love from my parents, then love  my sister and brother, then friendship too. Krithi is the only good thing that happened in my life. With her I can able to understand how the parents love can be.