Chapter 4: "What is love..?"

Start from the beginning

Artoria: Well firstly, you have to learn how to be affectionate and second you need to learn how NOT to be blunt and lastly, please try to have second thoughts...

Isfrid: I see.... Well then, thank you for the advice Artoria, farewell....

Isfrid left the room as Artoria sighed in relief, she quietly checked outside if someone is there then quickly locked her door before revealing her posters of Shirou.

Artoria: Shirou~ (Not the yandere type)

Back to Isfrid, he is currently walking around on a random direction in search of Merlin the Dic- I mean the Wizard of The Round Table. On his way there, he asked a few passing servants and masters on the location of Merlin and followed their instructions, he finally arrived at an open garden and saw Merlin sitting in the middle of an open field, he approached Merlin and sat beside him, letting the few animals that inhabit the garden.

Isfrid: Hello there, Merlin...

Merlin: It is very rare of you to come here.... What would your reason be..?

Isfrid: Earlier, I asked Artoria what was this weird feeling I was feeling for a few days and she said that it was love.... She also said that you are more experienced in this kind of stuff, so I have come here...

Merlin: I'll gladly help, but first when do you feel love..?

Isfrid: Mostly when I'm with Mordred..

Merlin: *mumble* So he has fallen for the "son" of Artoria, I for pray for your safety Isfrid....

Isfrid: You said something..?

Merlin: It was nothing, anyways! Mordred.... She's a tough nut to crack, but I can tell you that she is very into cute things and likes a good amount of action.... I recommend asking her on a date in the near future, the date will strengthen your bond and might as well get to know her more.

Isfrid: I see..... I thank you for that Merlin, I'll be on my way now....

Merlin: Wait! One more thing, if you are in love with someone, we usually put chan or kun at the end of our names as nicknames, but you only do that when you are close to someone.

Isfrid: I see.... Thank you again...

As Isfrid walked off to who knows where, Merlin had a feeling that he was about to do something VERY stupid, but decided to let the chips fall into their place. Back to Isfrid, he was indeed planning something VERY stupid, he had planned to ask her on a date DIRECTLY, no more complicated steps, just straight forward asking her out.

He soon heard a shouting and decided to check it out, since it was most likely be caused by the red saber or was involved in it, he turned to corner to see Mordred backing away from a new master that looked like that was bothering her.

N.M: Come'on now~ just come quietly and it'll be fun!

Mordred: T-Teme..!

The new master was about to take another step forward, but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder, he turned his head and saw Isfrid, but when he looked at him in the eyes, Isfrid's eyes turned dull and he was releasing a large amount of killer intent at the new master.

Isfrid: ねえ、戻ってくれませんか...? [Ne, Modotte Kuremasen ka...?] (Hey, would you mind backing away...?)

N.M: Wh-Who do you think you are?! Huh?!

Isfrid: Approach her again and I'll make sure you won't see the light of day again....

Isfrid gripped the new master's shoulder harder and threw him into a wall then was knocked unconscious.