I attend the call as it is an detective call. I become attentive after seeing it....

"Hello sir, I collected all those information" he said as soon as I attended the call....

" Okay can you elaborate the informations" I asked him....

"Sundaram was an employee of your Company. It was around 23 to 24 years ago. He was working as an Manager at that time. The report says that he used to took your company account money for his personal use, which is not some minimal amount. Always an large lump amount. One day your dad happened to see it with the help of Nithish. So your dad just fired and blacklisted him. He got humiliated before everyone. This is the matter, as he had an revenge with your family now.... "

I asked him again" Then why dad reconciled his friendship with an betrayer. Did you collect any information regarding it"

"Yeah sir, I visited Nithish house to get more information. But he is no more. And I searched for his wife. When I asked her about these information. She said, that she didn't know anything,as they were an divorced couple. I got hold of her bank account details. For her account sundaram shared around 50K. I blackmailed her with those account details.... And atlast she opened her mouth and said sundaram was the one who gave those amount. For those amount she did some false acquisition on Nithish. Which is, Nithish is the one who took the companies amount and all. He wanted the Manager position so in order to that he needed Sundaram to out of the company. And it was easy for them, as Nithish is dead. That is how he reconciled with your father. Sir!!! "

"Thanks Man, your payment will be done." I said to him... After that I cut the call.

And shared these information with Aarav and Gaurav.... They All looked shocked.... Sundaram is the one at fault. So he get humiliated, for that he needed revenge... What the f**k....

" Then why the heck he wanted his second daughter to get married with you. If he wants the revenge" asked Gaurav....

"It's because, he knows I prefer my life partner to be" beauty with brians". So in this way, he destroyed my life right. Maybe he have other reason like how he got money from me in the form gifts through priya, He can again do the same with that girl too right.... This might be the reason!! "

Aarav and Gaurav didn't said anything... I am definitely not going to accept her... Her family is such an gold digger one. She too will be like them only....

I gone to my parents room. I asked dad about the reception details. He said that we can have the reception next month itself..... I asked him some time with some excuses.... First he didn't accept with me. And after some more time, he eventually accepted it as I did give him some valid points like, I first need to understand Malar and all. Mom too okay with this.... And I asked my dad to inform the same regarding to Sundaram uncle. He too nodded. I left from there....

I just took my car. And gone to beach... As I don't want to be in the home. From my small age itself, I had the dream of getting married to an beauty. But in reality I got an ugly duckling.... I didn't think much...
After sometime I got an call from Sushant. What the fuck he needs now. Without thinking much, I cut the call. But again and again he kept on calling me. With an irritation I attended the call....

"Hey man, how are you my boy!" he said....

"Why did you called me. Come to the point" I irritatedly said to him....

"Congrats on your marriage man. You see mine too happened in the same day. What a wavelength right...." he started to mock me.... Okay then priya secret lover is this Sushant only.... Ufff