Chapter 15: My Heart Beats For You (VI)

Start from the beginning

Shang Ke looked down, thinking for a while before throwing out two words, "Go away."

Jian Chenfeng stepped aside and pulled the other man into his embrace, one hand around his waist.

"It..." Shang Ke had just wanted to say "It's impossible for you and me" when he thought of Jian Chenfeng's threat and shut his mouth.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Jian Chenfeng had said everything, so what could he say now?!

"Alright, don't think anymore." Jian Chenfeng rubbed his head and consoled him, "I'll schedule an operation for you next month, so just stay by my side honestly. You don't need to worry about my sister's condition, I will help her find a suitable heart."

Shang Ke couldn't help muttering in his heart. If a suitable heart is found by you, then what else am I supposed to use myself for? However, an operation would be quite a risk, and even if he didn't do anything, it didn't mean that the operation would be completely successful. Therefore, the plan could still continue, and in case the operation really is successful, then he can think of another way.

At the present time, settling Jian Chenfeng was more important. He didn't expect for this man to fall in love with him. Now that he thought about it, in the first world, Ravel's attitude towards him was also a bit...

While Shang Ke was lost in thought, Jian Chenfeng landed another kiss another on his lips, and said, "Yumo, I will give you time to adapt. Just until the operation ends."

It's not that Jian Chenfeng didn't know about the operation's risks, but he just didn't dare to think about them. He will go find the world's finest brain specialist, and will not allow anything to happen.

The next day, Shang Ke, who had surrendered in face of the other's abuse of authority, still followed Jian Chenfeng to work.

After he got off work, he made a rich, nourishing meal to give to Jian Xin in the hospital.

"Jiang Yumo?" When Jian Xin saw Shang Ke and the food he was carrying, she spoke unhappily, "I don't need you to send any food. I have everything here."

Jian Chenfeng pursed his brows and reprimanded her, "Xin'er, where are your manners?"

Jian Xin frowned, lowering her head and no longer speaking.

Shang Ke placed the lunchbox on the table and smiled, saying, "This is a nourishing meal I personally made. I guarantee it's both delicious and nutritious."

Jian Chenfeng stood at the side, upset. The special treatment that he wished he could have was disdained by Jian Xin.

"Where's Jiang Donglin?" Jian Chenfeng asked deliberately.

"He had a meeting today, but he's probably about to come." When Jiang Donglin was mentioned, Jian Xin's expression became completely different, warmth filling her eyes.

Jian Chenfeng peeked at Shang Ke, but unfortunately he could only see his back.

Just after speaking, Jiang Donglin walked in the room, and was a bit surprised when he saw Jian Chenfeng and Shang Ke. He immediately smiled and said, "You two also came."

He walked to Shang Ke's side and asked in concern, "Yumo, are you alright?"

Shang Ke faintly smiled as he responded, "I'm fine."

"Since Donglin is here, then we'll take our leave." Jian Chenfeng held Shang Ke's waist and pulled somewhat forcefully, taking him out with him.

"Xin'er, I will send them out and bring back some food for you." Jiang Dongling hadn't seen the lunchbox on the table and followed the two out.