Chapter 12: My Heart Beats For You (III)

Start from the beginning

"Brother, you won't disagree, right?" Jian Xin timidly looked at him.

Jian Chenfeng remained silent for a period of time before answering, "As long as you like him."

Shang Ke did not have time to research that pair of sibling's thoughts, since he finished his work in the afternoon.

Jian Chenfeng and Secretary Cui had other things to deal with, so they stayed together in the company to do overtime. When it was almost seven, Jian Chenfeng felt a bit hungry and told the other, "Help me warm up my lunchbox, and you can go eat. We'll deal with the remaining stuff after we eat."

"Lunchbox?" Secretary Cui had a dumbfounded expression.

"Didn't Jiang Yumo make me a lunchbox?" Jian Chenfeng sent a look towards him.

"Uh..." Secretary Cui's tone was heavy as he explained, "I'm sorry Director Jian, but that lunchbox was eaten by me."

"You ate it?" Jian Chenfeng's gaze was so cold that chills ran up Secretary Cui's spine.

He forcefully acted calm, explaining, "You didn't eat lunch in the company at noon and Second Young Master Jiang was afraid it would go to waste, so he gave it to me."

Jian Chenfeng continued to stare at him.

Secretary Cui's cold sweat flowed. If he had known earlier that the boss would bear a grudge against him for eating it, then he...would still eat it! That lunchbox was too delicious, alright?

A moment later, Jian Chenfeng said, "Forget it, and have him bring me one again tomorrow."

Secretary Cui had no choice but to give his heart another hit, "Director Jian, tomorrow is the weekend."

Jian Chenfeng: "......"

Taking advantage of the weekend, when he doesn't work, Shang Ke went to the flower shop and ordered a bouquet of roses for Jian Xin. Afterwards, he ran to the extreme sports club and participated in rock climbing, diving, surfing, bungee jumping and more.

This was his next plan: challenging stimulating things designed to play with his life. However, he had to make sure that he didn't play himself to death. He had to leave himself a breath in order to go to the hospital and contribute his heart. If he wasn't careful and died while doing an extreme sport, then he might be judged by the System as killing himself.

Shang Ke had signed up for all of the most extreme sports in the club. His main goal was to experiment and discover exactly which type would be easiest for him to leave himself in a half-dead state. He had to grasp every kind of courting death skill within twelve months.

Didn't rumors say that Jiang Yumo really liked to play? Then he'll play for everyone to see.

"Just how did you end up like this?" Xu Qing asked while helping Shang Ke apply medicine.

Shang Ke's body was covered with purple bruises here and there, and only his face was in perfect condition.

"From falling." Shang Ke simply responded with two words.

That fall was certainly strong. Front, back, top, and bottom, there were bruises everywhere.

Xu Qing reminded him, "Jiang Yumo, I didn't care about what you did before, but now I wish for you to hold back a little. Don't forget, your brain has a problem."

Your brain has a problem! Shang Ke leaned against the chair lazily, his hazy eyes giving him a drowsy appearance.

Xu Qing's gaze flashed and he stared at him for a period of time, before eventually moving his sight away and saying, "Take care of yourself. Next time, if I see your entire body injured like this again, I will tell your Uncle Jiang and your older brother about your condition."